quadraginta septem

verisimilitude in the breath,

inauthenticity in the heart. 

_

_

_

"take another drag, turn me to ashes,

ready for another lie?

says he's gonna teach me just what fast is

say it's gonna be alright."

lana del rey +++ diet mountain dew

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

lana del rey +++ diet mountain dew

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

jungkook writhes underneath me, breathing heavily into my mouth. the sweatshirt he's wearing is bunched to his neck, the entire expanse of his chest on view for me. i help him out of the sweatshirt so i can see his lovely body in full, his lean abdominals tensing with every finger i trace along his side.

i can't help but wonder how long it's been since he let someone touch him--how long it's been since someone has loved him, scars and all, a mess of creation and godsend of perfection.

i get the feeling that i'm the first.

"mmm...baby." 

my lips dip into his collarbones, marking up the milky skin underneath as he runs his hands up the back of my shirt. i'm going to paint a galaxy of myself onto him, a measure of my love against his marks of self-hate. i'm going to hail each patch of reddish skin, treat him like a masterpiece, like he deserves.

"tae--ahh..." jungkook arches his back up as i reach down to palm him through the sweatpants. "...t-take...your...shirt off."

popping my lips off of his skin, i smirk and nod. i let him pull my shirt off and toss it to the side. his wide eyes stare down my chest, comparing our different circumstances with immense desire. his patches of uniqueness mold angelically against my chest, the heat radiating off of him making up for the coolness of my skin.

"i want you to fuck me so hard, tae." suddenly comes out of his mouth as i'm about to kiss his bandages. it takes me by surprise, repeats in my head over again, like a jackhammer. 

fuck mefuckme

FUCKMEFUCK ME

i want you to FUCK ME.

okay.

i won't hurt him.

i devour his lips, push my hand into his pants. his legs lift up and wrap around my torso, pulling me in closer. he groans into my mouth as our teeth clash, tongues pushing and pulling, tasting and tempting. 

thɘ remodelɘr (k.th + j.jk) ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें