triginta sex

cycle on down the road,

the pot holes will eat you.

_

_

_

"everyone can start again,

not through love but through revenge,

through the fire, we're born again,

peace by vengeance brings the end."

lana del rey +++ high by the beach

_

_

_

remodeler's POV

i wait until i can hear the sound of his breathing.

"jungkook."

silence, for a few painful seconds. then-

"taehyung!" his voice is thick, tear-stricken. "please tell me you're coming home. are you safe? what happened? are you okay? are-"

"i'm coming home right now." 

i end the call.

i don't feel safe here, sitting in the parking lot of the pharmacy. especially in this van. even though george hasn't shared anything with the police yet, i'm not going to risk someone else recognizing me from who knows what.

my head is killing me, but in a distant way. i thought for sure george was going to embarrass me, threaten me, toy with me before he inevitably turned me in to the law. 

but...he knew my father. apparently my father trusted him with information? how else would george know about the projects? 

"NEVER TRUST ANYONE" 

father would say. all the time. why did he trust george, a man in the military? i didn't even know my father was in the military.

"why have you kept this from me father!"

i scream into the windshield as i pull onto the road. i feel betrayed, not only by a client but by my own fucking kin. apparently, my father had a friend. a fucking friend.

who gives no shit for his son. george only wants me for a service now. to get an extra buck. to take the cut of mrs. adversia's side of the marriage and inherit millions of dollars.

to make a project of mrs. adversia...kill her.

i fucking knew they hated each other. marriages with that much money aren't stable. people cheat on their loved ones with money just as often as with humans.

i fucking knew the adversias were hiding something.

i guess i expected no less of george. that fuck.