quinquaginta quattuor

you're a fucking cheater, liar.

stealing is second nature to your name.

_

_

_

"who else is gonna put up with me this way?

i need you, i breathe you,

i'll never leave you.

they would rue the day i was alone without you."

lana del rey +++ off to the races

_

_

_

taehyung's POV

"JUNGKOOK STOP!"

i yell out for my baby, hands clawing at the place where he just was.

he's taken off through the windshield of the flipped car, risking his life for no good reason. my inflammed torso pounds horrendously through the bandage. i can feel the warm drizzle of blood leaking from my side and inundating the cloth. 

george, fuck george. none of this would have happened if not for that fuckhead and his selfish want-

to force me into killing my own mother.

"j-jungkook..." i breathe painfully. each word is another stab into my side, another black spot blooming on my vision. i hear the scrape of jungkook's sandals as he starts moving and...

HE HAS A GUN, JUNGKOOK. STOP MOVING TOWARDS HIM!

i try to follow, freezing when i hear a guttural scream tearing through the cold november air.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

jungkook. JUNGKOOK, STOP!

heavy footsteps. running. a gasp. no no NONO...i have to GO, to get out there and protect my baby.

MY BABY.

my limbs feel as if they weigh a hundred pounds as i pump them forward. my hardly responsive arms cut easily against the glass. the warm trickle of blood follows. my breath rattles in my chest as i manage to twist my body around, kicking my legs out to push me forward out of the windshield. 

"s-sh--shit..."

a tearing sensation rips through my side. black and white prickle my visual field as pain crashes into me. i don't have the energy to rise above the jagged fragments of glass teething at my clothes and skin. warm, fresh slices from my skin would normally offer me agony, but fear for jungkook has subdued most of the pain.

jungkook is paramount to my existence, more so than any other physical ailment. under each bloody wiggle of my body through the windshield, i can feel him under my skin, protecting me.