Chapter 2

Kacey POV-

I woke up at the same time as normal, I've decided that I'm not staying here anymore, I've been subjected to the abuse and punishments for to long and I shouldn't have to live like this.

I packed all of the things I have, it's not like I have much all of my stuff will fit into a backpack, I was never allowed to shop and get new things, so I didn't have much.

When I had everything packed I knew no one would be awake as it was so early in the morning, even though I thought this I still made my way up the stairs slowly, because if I got caught trying to escape I don't know what they would do to me, but I know it would be good and would probably hurt.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, but it was hard as I'm in so much pain from last night so I couldn't keep a few whimpered from escaping my mouth.

When I got outside I went beside a tree stripped off my clothes so I could pack them and didn't rip them while turning into my wolf. Since I got turned into an omega I haven't been able to communicate with my wolf and I have no clue why because I am still able to change.

Once I had packed the clothes I had taken off I changed into my wolf. My wolf is very small and mainly brown, just like my hair but also has a couple of bits of black scattered around and my eyes are blue, as they are in human form as well, but darker.

(Kacey's wolf)

(Kacey's wolf)

I took my bag into my mouth and ran as fast as I could, it was agony, but I kept going because I don't want to live the life I have for any longer.

I was running for a couple of hours without stopping, I didn't look back once and I didn't know what direction I was going all I knew is that I needed to get away from there.

I stopped at a stream to get something to drink, as I was drinking I heard a twig snap behind me, I turned around and saw at least 6 wolves, I knew all of there ranks were higher than mine, so I bowed my head in submission.

One of them changed back into there human form, it was a girl she had long red hair and brown eyes, I could tell she was at least a beta by the power coming form her, she said "what are you doing on our territory?"

I didn't answer I just backed away because I don't want anything to happen to me.

"Change back into your human form" she commanded.

I listened and changes back into my human form huddling time the ground covering myself with my bag.

"I'm going to ask this again, what are you doing in our territory?"

"I w-was getting a-way from my old p-pack" I said while stuttering from fear.

"Why are you trying to get away from them?" She asked in a calmer and nicer tone than before, I think this is because she noticed the way I was I was acting.

"I'm an omega, they don't like low ranking wolves, so they used to abuse me and make me do everything around the pack house" I relied not as scared as before.

"They used to treat you like that just because you an omega?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to come with us to our pack house, you look really tired and also don't look like you get much to eat"

"Okay" I replied.

She motioned for me to walk in front of them in a certain direction, so I started to walk.

Once I got i front of them, I heard her gasp, she asked "what happened to you back?"

It doesn't surprise me she was looking at me it's riddled with scars and probably looks like a mess from yesterday, but I don't look at it this morning I was focused on getting away.

"I didn't compete my jobs yesterday, this was the punishment and the scars are from other times I've been lashed" I answered timidly.

"When we get back they will need to be looked at if that's okay, they don't look very good" she said in a sympathetic tone .I just nodded and continued to walk.

She stopped me and introduced herself "By the way my names Elsie, Elsie Foster"

"Kacey" I replied.

She handed me some clothes to put on and we proceeded to walk.