Chapter 15

Thank you so much Shayabella for helping me write this chapter.

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Alyssa POV-

I was working in my office on some boring, albeit, mildly important paperwork when I heard an exasperated gasp through my mindlink. I could sense the horror contained within it. I stopped what I was doing, making sure to cover my work with a paperweight, so it doesn't go anywhere.

"Alpha," I heard the feminine voice of Elsie shriek in my head, sounding as if in pain. Something terrible must've happened.

"What is it Elsie?" I asked, quickly standing up, readying myself for the news that was about to be relayed to me. I had already began to shift into my wolf.

"One of our pack members has been attacked on the North side of out border." I hear her whine through our link.

"He didn't make it. but there's something else." She paused for a few moments, clearly unsettles and distraught by what she had witnessed.

"There's a message written in the victims blood, I think you should come see it." she said while sounding quite defeated.

I had at this point fully shifted into my large, browned fur self, my crystal green eyes shining bright.

"I think it's about our Luna," was the last thing I heard Elsie say before my wolf had taken over and had full control over my body. She busted out of my office with little regard for anything or anyone. The papers that I had not weighed down flew all over the place when Heaven took over.

 The papers that I had not weighed down flew all over the place when Heaven took over

(Alyssas wolf)

I set off sprinting to the North border, passing all the trees at an inhuman speed, so everything around was blurred into perfect lined colours.

I could smell the remains of my pack member, being able to recognise it as Cole from the faint scent still lingering from where he had been, as I closed in within seconds.

I was going to have to tell his family the news, that their oldest child had been murdered. I was not looking forward to that.

I could only growl in anger, and also whine in sadness at what my eyes had witnessed.

——————————————————————————

Sorry the recent chapters have been shorter, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write.

Also thank you so much for over 10k reads I never thought I would get 100 let alone 10k.