Chapter 28

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Thankyou Shayabella for writing part of this chapter.

Alyssa POV-

"Well well what do we have here, a mutt that shouldn't be an alpha because your a female" he said while we were circling around each other.

"I'm a better alpha than you could ever be, even if I am a female" I snapped back.

"You don't deserve to be an alpha, you shouldn't be one" he said.

"I deserve to be an alpha more than you, at least I know how to treat my pack well and equally and don't send them out to die"

"I treat my pack how they have always been treated, we have had the same rules for hundreds of years, I'm not going to change them now"

"Your not meant to abuse pack members, let alone rape them" I growled out thinking about what Kacey and told me.

"I see my Luna told you about her past, and I didn't rape her everything was consensual, she wanted to" he said with a minacious smile on his face.

"She is not your fucking Luna, she's my mate and mine only" I snarled our.

"She will be mine once I've killed you, and I'll do whatever I want to her when your gone, no one will be able to stop me, I'll even make her carry my pups, the future alpha of my pack"

This asshole thinks this is okay? He's nothing but a disgusting rapist!

Before I had a chance to say anything else, my wolf had taken over. She was angry, more angry than me.

I looked around at all the other wolves fighting. The ground was going to be permanently stained with blood because of this fight. The losses were going to be heavy, but not for my pack.

I looked into Aaron's eyes, all I could see was red. He was going to die.

We were circling each other. Sizing each other up. He was bigger than me, for sure, but bigger doesn't mean better. But it sure as hell meant slower.

I used my speed to my advantage, getting out if his grip if he got any. He was fighting through emotions. I was able to keep calm knowing this fight was for my mate.

As he got low to the ground, ready to strike me again, I took this time to see which part of his body was his weakest. His left leg. It's always open.

He ran at me in full speed. Hoping for a bull rush tactic, but he seemed to forget that I am agile. I ducked low as he sped to me, rolling just in the knock of time, latching on to his leg with ease.

He cried in pain, causing his pack to let up for a moment, giving mine the advantage. They took it without hesitation.

As I tore the flesh from his leg, making it all but useless, he used this time to get a swipe at my face, connecting with my left eye. Son of a bitch will pay for that, it may never heal properly.

"You will die this day you son of a bitch, mark my words." I wanted under his skin, and it was easy.

"You slut, she is mine," he pounced towards me. That is what I needed, the final blow.

As he was mid air, I got on my hind legs and leapt to him, latching to his throat. We both landed 20 feet apart. Him on the ground while blood spurted from his throat, and me, with his throat in my mouth.

I walked to the ensuing battle, spitting his throat at his pack. When they noticed, they bowed defeat, they had lost.