Chapter 23

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Thankyou Shayabella for helping me write this chapter.

Alyssa POV-

I have been busy all day taking care of pack business, trying to get it done as quickly as possible. I have also been keeping tabs on Kacey to make sure she is okay with the child and honestly she might be the best person in the pack with children.

I can't wait for us to have our own children someday.

After a few hours I finish my tasks and decide to spend some time with Kacey and the kid. When I get outside the door I can hear them getting to know each other as I watch them play with each other.

I start to notice that this kid looks identical to Kacey. Same hair, same eyes, same smile. it's kind of eerie if I am honest.

When I finally decide to enter the room, I notice Kacey is having a small panic attack. I run up to her and put my arms around her bringing her into a strong hug.

"Whats wrong my love," I ask her.

"He, he, I have kids," she says with tears in her eyes.

What the hell is she talking about?

——————————————————————————

Once she had settled down and the panic attack had finished I asked her to explain what she meant by what she said before.

"When I was 14 I gave birth to twins" Kacey started and I motioned for her to continue.

"I wasn't allowed to keep them, the alpha was showing the pack that any family that crossed him will suffer, setting an example by using me, they were taken away from me a couple of minutes after they were born, I had two baby boys. They were made rogues and left in unclaimed territory for someone to find, I don't even know if they are still alive"

This was a lot of information to process at once so I let her continue because she looked as if she had something else to say.

She started to sob, tears escaping her eyes, "they were Aaron's, one day after school he cornered me in my room and I had no where to go, I was trapped, I couldn't do anything he was so strong and I was the weak pathetic omega" she paused catching her breath, "he raped me and I couldn't stop him" she finished letting out whimpers.

I didn't know what to say, I never thought I'd be in this sort of situation, so I just wrapped my arms around her and let her cry on my shoulder, getting my shirt wet but that was the least of my problems, all while this was going on I was looking at Hunter making sure that he doesn't go anywhere or do anything, I don't think he has any clue anything is happening he is too immersed into his colouring to notice.

"Elsie, are you there?" I asked through the pack link.

"Yes Alyssa, what do you need?"

"Let the pack know that I have declared war on the Risingmoon pack" I told her, while struggling to keep my wolf from escaping.

"Yes alpha" she replied.