Chapter 4

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Thank you for 100 reads.

Alyssa POV-

I've been searching for my mate for years, I've been going around all of the packs that I have alliances with, but none of them have the person I am looking for.

I've been gone from my pack for about a week and I left my betas in charge, I trust them to have kept everything and everyone in order.

I'm currently on my way back to the pack house, I'm about 2 minutes away, so I mind link Elsie to meet me outside when we arrive.

When we arrive at the house, I get out of the car and head to Elsie.

"Has anything happened while I was gone?" I asked.

"Not much has happened except we found A wolf on our territory" she said casually.

"What do you mean nothing much, that's a big deal"

"She doesn't  mean any harm, she was trying to get away form her old pack"

"Why was she trying to get away?" I asked.

"She's an omega and she said the rest of the pack abused her for her rank"

"Okay I trust you, can you bring her to my office later so I can meet her, I'll tell you when I'm ready"

"Yeah sure"

When I walk into the house I am hit by the scent of cinnamon and nutmeg, I don't know that it is but it smells really nice. I noticed that as I was walking to my office my wolf started to become more restless and I have no clue why, she's never been like this before.

When I am in my office I notice a large amount of paperwork places neatly on my mahogany desk.

(Alyssas office)

This is the downfall of being a alpha, there is so much fucking paperwork, it can get so annoying having to fill out forms for hours at a time.

When I am done with the amount of paperwork i have to do I decided I might as well meet the new arrival, I also should ask what her name is.

"Elsie please may you bring the new person to my office please?"

"Yes alpha, we'll be there in a minute"

"Also what's her name so I can introduce myself properly?"

"Her name is Kacey, just to let you know she doesn't talk much so please don't think she's being rude"

"Thanks I'll keep that in mind"