Chapter 14

Unknown POV-

"I want her back, she belongs to me, she has always belong to me" I shouted at the runt in front of me.

"What do you want me to do alpha" he says while bowing his head in submission.

"Find out where she is you idiot, have I not made myself clear that I want her found and brought back?" I roared as loud as I could.

He scurried away and hid his face in his knees, probably from the power I let out of my voice while shouting at him because of how enrages I am.

"Wherever she is, you should send them a message to say something like I want her and will stop at nothing to get her and she belongs to me"

"Yes alpha" he squeaked and rushed away through the door and shut it behind him.

I should've never let her leave; I was blinded by love I didn't think she would ever run away. Yes, I was mean to her, but it was only because I never admitted my true feelings, I have been in love with her for years, and will always love her.

Even though she's not here I feel a connection to her and have no clue why, maybe she's my mate?

I will get her back, even if that means killing everyone in my path I thought to myself while grinning evilly.

——————————————————————————

I've currently been struggling to write due to the circumstances I am under, being in lockdown and not even being allowed out of the house because of respiratory problems, so I'm going to take a week or two off so I can gain some ideas about where this book will be heading and hopefully I'll be able to write more chapters.

Sorry for doing this for the second time.

-DJ

Edit- Thank you so much for over 300 votes, I never thought I would get that many on a story.