Chapter 7

Kacey POV-

Once we had finished talking we were just sitting on the bench in silence, not awkward silence but comfortable silence, that was last night.

Just before I went to bed she asked me if she was able to take me shopping today, I reluctantly agreed, because I dont want her to be spending to much money on me, also even though she's my mate she hasn't fully earned my trust yet, it takes a while to do so.

It's about 8 in the morning, and I have decided I will go downstairs and make some breakfast for myself. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, after getting dressed, navigating through the maze like corridors, when I got there I noticed there were already 2 plates of food set on the table.

"I hi, I was just going to bring some breakfast to you" Alyssa stated.

"You didn't have to make anything for me" I said.

"I wanted you to get more sleep, you seemed tired last night"

I didn't say anything but she sounded so caring while saying that.

"I made frittatas which have cheese, bacon, shallots and potatoes include, I hope that's okay"

"It looks amazing" I say honestly.

"Dig in then"

As soon as she said that I placed a piece into my mouth, when I tasted it I moaned as it tasted delicious, that's when I heard a growl and looked up to find a flustered Alyssa.

"Sorry, I don't mean to" I said.

"It's okay, I just didn't expect you to moan" she said while still being flustered.

We continued to eat in silence, a little awkward from the previous conversation. I got up and started to wash everything up once I had finished.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah, where are we going?"

"Just the local mall, it has a bunch of clothing stored and a food centre so we can get lunch there"

"Okay" I said while following her through the door and the the garage.

When we walked into the garage, the first thing I notice was the vast amount of cars and bikes, there must've been at least 10 cars and 5 bikes. They must of belonged to all of the different pack members in the house.

She lead me to a black and gold Bugatti Chiron, it was beautiful.