Epilogue

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Alyssa POV-

It's been about 5 years since the day of the attack, me and Kacey are still in love, maybe more than before if that is even possible.

I'm currently lying in my bed next to the love of my life, who I married exactly 4 years ago, yes it's our 4 year anniversary today, it hasn't seemed like that long ago since I saw her walking down the isle, looking as beautiful as ever.

As I am reminiscing about one of the best days of my life, I start to feel my love waking up beside me. She slowly rolls over so she can rest her head on my chest and simply says "good morning".

She started to snuggle against me as it trying to get comfortable and as close to me as possible all while keeping her eyes closed.

As she laid on me she was slowly caressing my stomach, something she has taken to over the last couple of months since my bump has been showing.

It feels really nice because it stops the baby from kicking for some reason and helps me calm down, but it also can make me really sleepy because it's so relaxing, exactly like it's doing now. My eyes slowly shut succumbing to my apparent tiredness.

A couple of hours later I start the stir, as I slowly opened my eyes, which were currently being blinded by the sun beaming through the open curtains, I noticed that Kacey wasn't beside me anymore, in fact she wasn't in the room or even the bathroom.

"Baby, where are you?" I asked her.

"I'm downstairs with Hunter and Grayson" she replied back, I could tell she was really happy by the tone of her voice, probably because she's getting to spend some time with the boys.

Hunter is now 8 years old, he's so smart just like his mother. Yes, Kacey is his biological mother from when she was pregnant with twins, we got them both tested a couple of weeks after the fight and it turned out that all along they were actually a real family. I don't think I would even be able to describe how happy we both were that he was biologically related to one of us, it's one of the best pieces of news I have ever received. It's just sad we weren't ever able to find the other child even though we searched for ages but came up with nothing.

Now your probably wondering who is Grayson, he's our second son that we had just over 2 years ago, Kacey carried him because I wasn't ready to have a biological child yet because of some trauma from my past, but obviously I have gotten over that now. Grayson is one of the most well behaved toddlers I have ever met, he rarely throws tantrums or starts arguments and he is so smart for his age.

Grayson and Hunter have a really strong bond that I hope they will keep, they are constantly together and help each other out all the time. I don't know what caused such a strong bond between them both but I'm glad they have it, the only thing I'm worried about is if they leave out their little sister when they're older, but I hope they will be the protective older brothers and shield her from any harm.

"I'll be down in a couple of minutes, I'm just going to have a quick shower and get ready" I replied back to her.

When I was done in my shower I walked downstairs, avoiding all the toy trucks and other things that are scattered everywhere, making sure I don't trip and fall.

When I get downstairs I walk into the kitchen where I'm guessing they are having breakfast, when suddenly my legs get attacked by two little monsters.

"Good morning mum" they both say, rather loudly to me.

"Good morning munchkins, what are you doing?" I greeted and asked them while walking over to Kacey who was sat the stove cooking.

"We are waiting for mummy to make our food, but she's taking foreeeeever" Hunter answered prolonging the word forever to emphasise how long the foods taking.

"Boys it'll be ready in a couple of minutes, sit down and behave" Kacey told them quite sternly making them both calm down and talk while sitting at the table.

Kaceys is the stricter parent, I'm more lenient and am described as the fun parent, probably because I go outside and play fight with them and do other things that Kacey considers 'dangerous' but they actually aren't.

"Morning" I said while kissing her on the forehead and her humming in reply turning around and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Happy anniversary" she said with her head resting in her crook of my neck but I was able to feel a smile forming on her face while saying it.

"Happy anniversary baby, I love you" I told her back, meaning every word.

"I love you too" she said back while continuing to hug me.

"Mummy your burning the food" Hunter shouted across the kitchen.

I heard Kacey let out a quiet but audible 'fuck' that I was only able to hear, all while Hunter and Grayson where laughing, making me laugh at our crazy family aswell.

——————————————————————————

Sadly this is the end to 'When will my mate find me?', thank you so much for all the support in have had on this book it has been amazing. I honestly didn't think many people would actually like the book, but obviously some people and I'm glad you continued reading, even though there was many mistakes.

Also thanks to Shayabella for helping me write multiple chapters, and also improving my writing.

Please check out any of my other books when you have time they are called, repairing a broken heart, the princess is my mate and my saviour.

Thank you all for reading.

-DJ

A/N

Thankyou so much for over 100k reads, I never thought I'd get that many and means so much to know people like and read what I write.