Chapter 3

(What the mansion looks like, but imagine it to be a lot bigger)

Kacey POV-

When we finally arrive at there pack house I admire my surroundings, the house is huge, maybe twice as big as my old one.

"This is our pack house, this is where most of the higher ranking wolves stay, there are a couple of houses scattered around our territory, but close enough so people can get here quickly if needed for the rest of the pack" Elsie said.

She proceeded to say "you can stay here for now as long as you don't do anything to harm the pack in any way, but when the alpha gets where she will see if your worthy to join the pack if you would like, if you join you will be moved out of the main house and put into another one"

"Okay" I replied timidly.

"Let's go to the doctor and see if your okay"

I nodded and started to follow her.

When we got to the doctor I was surprised to see someone not much older than me.

"Please take a seat"

I walked over the the seat and sat down. She was whispering to Elsie, I'm guessing about me, but I didn't care much to listen, I was focused on the pain.

"I've been told that most of your injuries are on your back and your abdomen, please may you remove your shirt so I can take a look at them" she asked politely.

I nodded and started to remove my shirt, it was harder than usual because of the amount of pain I'm in as well as the me blood sticking to the back of the shirt.

"Please can you help me?" I asked, not directing to anyone in particular.

Elsie replies "sure" and walked over to me and helped me take off my shirt.

The doctor walked up to me and examined the bruising around my ribs and the gashes in my back after a couple of minutes she stopped looking at them and turned to me.

"Most of your ribs are okay, but one seems to be broken, for humans it normally takes about 6 weeks, so yours should be better in about a week, just keep it iced"

"Also most of your cuts on your back are okay, there are a couple that are getting infected but that's nothing to worry out, just have someone put some Neosporin on them, it will help treat the infection and bandage them, until they get better, if it doesn't get better in about a week come to see me again and I'll have another look for you"

"Thank you" I replied, she went over to a drawer and grabbed some sort of tube out of it and some bandages.

"I'll do this for you today, but you will have to get someone else to it for you the next week or so"

I nodded while she started to apply the ointment to my back and bandaging it up.

When she was done I asked Elsie "please will you help me put my shirt back on?" in a polite manner.

"No problem" she replied.

When we were done she walked me around the pack house, she said she had some people set up a room for me, but it's a little smaller than some of the others. I said that's fine, this is because in used to sleeping in a basement, so anything is an upgrade from that.

When we got to the room she invited me in, the room was actually quite large, it had dark grey walls with a few painings hanging from it, a large double bed and a desk.

(The bedroom)

"I thought you said it was small" I said.

"It is small, it's one of the smallest in the house, why don't you think it's small?" She asked.

"No, I used to live in a basement, and this is like triple the amount of room I had there so I think it's quite big"

Once I said this I heard a growl, I whispered and rushed to the corner of the room.

"I'm so sorry, I don't mean to scare you, I just can't imagine why they would treat you that badly, even though your an omega you are still apart of the pack"

"I don't know I just got used to it"

"You shouldn't have been used to being treated that way" she replied.

"Also what candles have been burning in the house, it smells really nice like strawberry's and cream" my favourite smell ever.

"We haven't got any candles, it must be you"

"Oh, okay"

"I'll leave you to get settled into your room and to put the things I your bag away, come downstairs when your done"

"Okay" I replied.