Chapter 8

Kacey POV-

It's been a couple of days since I met Alyssa, we have been spending quite a bit of time together since we found out we are mates. I told her about not being able to talk to my wolf, she said once my rank has been changed again and we mate I'll probably be able to talk to her again, obviously the mating thing wasn't going to happen yet, but it still made me nervous. We also decided that I didn't have to go to high school anymore as I will be the acting Luna so that will basically be my job, and I was ready to pass all of my classes already I just didn't wasn't to have to spend more time at the pack house. We have been taking turns surprising each other with breakfasts.

She's a really good cook, she said she used to cook for her family before she became the alpha and her mum told her it was important to be able to cook, so she can please her mate, her words not mine.

Today it's my turn to cook, she normally gets up at around half 8 so I got up at 7 because the thing I'm making takes just over an hour to make.

I decided on making breakfast burritos, but it has my mums special beans, scrambled eggs, tomato salsa, cheese, mushrooms, sausage, pepper and avocados.

(Breakfast)

Once I was done I decided for take it up to our room, as she hadn't got up yet. When I entered the room I noticed she was still asleep, so I put the plates down on the draws and went over to her side of the bed.

I tapped her on the shoulder to try and wake her up, but it didn't seem to do anything, so I decided on flicking her ear.

When I flicked her ear she grabbed me and pulled me under her whole straddling me, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you" she said apologetically while rushing off of me.

"It's okay it was my fault I woke you up like that, you weren't awake so I decided to bring breakfast up here to eat"

"Thank you baby girl, again I'm sorry for grabbing you, I know you don't like to be touched much"

"It's okay" I reply while going over to the draws and getting the food.

"These look amazing, what are they?" She asked.

"Breakfast burritos, but they include things my mum used to make for me and no one else knew the recipe, except me"

She took a huge bite of it, when she had swallowed she said "Well they taste better than the look and they look great"

"It's okay, I like cooking these sort of thing, it's like I'm keeping my mums memories alive"

"Can I ask you something please" she said nervously.

"Yeah sure, what is it"

"Would you like to officially become part of the pack, it'll make the pack respect your more, especially because we have to state your rank, which will be Luna, if your not comfortable doing it yet, I understand"

"I'm not uncomfortable doing it, I just don't want people to treat me differently if they know I'm the future Luna, this is the first time I've had friends for years"

"I'll tell them not to treat you any differently if you'd like"

"If you tell them that then yes I would like to officially be apart of the pack"

"Okay I'll tell them to set up everything, it should be set up in the next 2 days, and we can do it on the next full moon, which is in a weeks time"

"Okay, that's fine with me"

——————————————————————————

Thank you so much for 500+ reads.