Chapter 26

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Kacey POV-

It's been a couple of days since I told Alyssa the whole truth about my past, everything's been going okay even though she declared war on my old pack, currently we're sitting in her office with a couple of the warrior from the pack while she is explaining a plan she made so we could attack the pack successfully with the least amount of casualties possible.

"We need a couple of people to scout out the border of the pack to see what type of security they've set up seen as they've cought wind of what's going to happen" Alyssa was explaining.

The warriors sat there agreeing to what she was saying adding input into the plan every now and then so it's as good as possible, earlier they agreed it was better to try attack soon so they don't have as much time to prepare and may take them by surprise, the last couple of days extra protection had been out in place around the pack just incase anything was to happen, we would be as prepared as we can.

About 2 hours into the meeting the alarm went off, the alarm that only signalled if an attack was happening.

"Everyone get into your places like we practiced" I hear Alyssa scream through the pack link.

She turned to me and said "get Hunter and go to the safe room, don't come out until you see the fight finish"

I nodded and gave her a quick peck on the lips before running off to get Hunter from our bedroom.

When I got there I noticed Hunter was tucked away into the corner of the room shaking so I rushed to him and picked him up heading towards the safe room without saying anything.

When we got there I shut the hidden entrance and locked it so no one could enter.

"Mommy I scawed" I hear Hunter whimper out.

"It'll be fine, just don't look up at the monitors baby" I told him causing him to snuggle even closer to my chest making me wrap my arms even tighter around him.

——————————————————————————

The next chapters will probably be shorter than usual because I haven't had as much inspiration to write.