Chapter 19

When text is underlined it means they are talking through mind links.

Kacey POV-

I woke up with the sun beaming through the curtains  and a body by my side. I turned to face her and admired her, she was so beautiful, I don't think anything could compare to her, no I know nothing could compare to her.

"We really got lucky with our mate," my wolf Amethyst said through our mindlink. "We really did" I replied while still looking at the beauty in-font of me.

"Are you done staring at me" she asked in her groggy voice that sounded so sexy in the morning although I'd never admit it to anyone.

"Sorry" I said shyly "I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have you."

"I think I'm the lucky one" she replied, leaving me with nothing else to say.

"I do have to talk to you though we figured out who left the messages and attacked you" she growled out probably remembering what she had seen in the last couple of days.

"My old pack is behind it aren't they?" I asked and she looked at me full of surprise.

"Yeah how did you know?" She questioned me back.

"I recognised the man that attacked me and Elsie as someone from my old pack, so I guessed it was them but I still don't know why they would they hated me" I stated.

"Apparently the new alpha, Aaron or something, wants you to be his Luna because he has always been in love with you" she said, leaving me in complete utter shock.

Aaron was I love with me.

If he loved me why did he beat me?

How long has he loved me?

Why would he have done what he did if he loved me?

"He can't be in love with me, they have always hated me, he beat me, he hates me" I rush out while I'm denial, causing Alyssa to pull me into a tight hug allowing me to calm down a little.

"I know this is a lot but now we know the reason, even though I hate it, maybe we can use it against him somehow in the future or use the information we have to trick him somehow" she said.

"Maybe" I reply quietly while snuggling closer into her chest, my eyes struggling to stay open.