Chapter 9

Jungkook, Well where should we start from what he feels. Hmmm how about let's go to the past and highlight from the day his pup had born four years ago.

The most beautiful day of his life when he hold his pup for the first time. His strong and handsome champ, jeon jungmin. That was the happiest day of his life.

Two months after his pup was born that he started to feels or like realize things. Concerning taehyung.

He noticed how things has changed. Taehyung doesn't talk like literally he never heard him saying anything. But he dismissed the thought thinking that maybe he's not feeling well or something and focus on his 2 months old pup.

Time had passed by and little by little he feels like there's something wrong. He can't think of anything but everytime he came home there is this feeling like-like he don't know how to worded it. It's so gloomy or sadness?

He doesn't know.

But after ten months when his pup turned 1 year old that he feel something. He noticed that he can't smell taehyung scent. He tried to but there's no scent. His pup has both of there scent mix but taehyung he can't sniff it. It's like it's gone or something. Like he hide it but that's impossible as he's a trueblood he can smell it if someone even uses moonflower for their scent. And why even taehyung use something to hide his scent?

That happens only when your wolf is giving a whole power to their human form or your wolf is extremely weak to control anymore. He frowned at the thought, it can't be the second one right? He shake his head and dismissed the thought.... again.

Two years. His little jungoo is now two years old and you can already tell that who's his favourite one. Ofcourse his daddy. Because why not. He spend almost all of his time with his daddy. Alone. And he didn't even seen taehyung with jungoo. Playing or anything.

He again noticed something. How taehyung never smile anymore. Scratch that, he's not having any emotions on his face anymore. It's always the blank face or the cold facade. His eyes that were once warm and full of emotions are now looking so dead and cold. He eyebrows straight before he always has a frowned on his face or his lips that were once cherry red are now dried as hell leaving all the colour. Or his hair long and rough that were once soft and shiny. His face that always had a soft natural blush on his face are now hollow and pale. His chubby and healthy body are now only a boney and slim frame. His skin is pale now instead of tan maybe because he never get out of the house anymore. He wear baggy clothes now instead of his stylish and fasionable clothes. His voice that once was soft deep is now a cold raspy deep.

He realized that taehyung is not taking care of himself anymore like he used to do before. He is not showing any emotions or feelings. He realized that taehyung is changing.

He changed.

He feels concerned but again......dismissed the thought.

Three years now his little one turned three years old. And he can't be more than happy that his son is so smart and intelligent at such a young age. And the joy and proudness he feel more when his son's first word was him.

"Dadda"

He remember how excited and happy he was when his son out of now where exclaimed with his cutest boxy smile. Doesn't know where he gets this smile but it's such a unique smile he has ever seen. He craddle his pup in his arms and showers him with his kisses and love making him giggle loudly at that.

That was the best moment of his life.

He also realize something. He noticed something about taehyung....again. That he never goes on his heat anymore. In these three years he never feel taehyung on his heat. Yeah sure he doesn't want to be in his presence when he went on heat but still he's his mate and on top of marked and mated one. He can feel whenever he goes on heat even from miles away.

Then why in these three years he never felt the pull towards taehyung or to be need to mate him as he felt that time when his wolf took over and impregnate his omega.

Did he even goes on his heat in these years? No no, he sure went on his heat because How can he not? Heat is the most important for omega's they have to-no they need to get in heat every once a year. To feel loved and wanted by their mates.

But to think of it he also declined his wolf the very first time his omega goes on heat and leave him to handle it alone.

He felt a pang in his heart the very first time when he realized Taehyung never goes on his heat for 3 years staright because his wolf already declared himself unwanted by his alpha. Means his wolf must be weak to even....

He shake his head. What is this feeling? Guilt? that he feels his heart so heavy but why he doesn't care right? It was all a mistake from the start right? He never wanted to mate taehyung, his wolf forced him. Everything was a mistake.

But taehyung gave him a handsome strong pup, his utter happiness......

And it's surely not a mistake.
________

Feedback? Is it good?

Ipurpleyou💜

~bunnies~