Chapter 59

Enjoy part 1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

__________

"Koo~~" Taehyung shrieked in surprise as Jungkook hug him from the back, pull him up and spin them around as the laugh errupted in both of their faces, brightining it visibly.

"Daddy me too! Me too!" Jungmin chanted as he jump up and down with his hands up in the air.

Jungkook landed Taehyung on the ground carefully, still smiling widely as he kiss his omega's neck softly and look down at their pup.

"Sure"

He pull away from the giggling Taehyung and attack Jungmin and pulling the excited pup in the air and spin them around.

Jungmin laugh out loud looking up at the blue sky with his arms wide open.

Taehyung sat down at the grassy ground besides the blabbering Taegguk and smile adoringly down at him.

"Hii puppy" he boop his little nose with his adoringly causing Taegguk to ask for more attention by flaring his hands in the air.

Taehyung laugh and pull him up from his basket and kissed his cheek but roll his eyes playfully just after when the omega pup keep looking on his side, wanting to look behind him.

Not anyone the pup was trying to stare at Jungkook who was busy playing with Jungmin.

He made Taegguk sit on his lap so he can stare at his daddy comfortably.

Taegguk become excited from how he starts to gibberish and whine for Jungkook to play with him too by his small hands fisted up in the air.

Taehyung shake his head, smiling lovingly.

"Koo! Give some attention to your prince too! He's whining" Taehyung call out loudly to get his attention.

Jungkook look back and laugh loudly throwing his head back when he saw how Taegguk is trying to inch closer to him and making grabby hands while sitting on Taehyung's lap.

He kissed Jungmin's forehead and turn back to jog to where he was sitting and bend down to the level of those doe eyes.

"Aw my prince, you want to play too" Jungkook cooed as he pick the whining pup who immediately clung to his shirt, fisting it tightly in his small hands, like he's afraid the alpha will leave him again.

The Trueblood kissed his younger pup's forehead lovingly.

"You want to play with daddy?" Taegguk starts to blabber as he look up at him with his big doe eyes sparkling in happiness.

Jungkook chuckled and kiss his cheeks.

He look down at his mate who was looking at them fondly and give his hand for Taehyung to hold.

"Come, let's play with our small cute puppies" Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled, accepting his hand and stand up with the help of it, smiling when Jungkook interwined their hands together.

They jog up to Jungmin who was waiting for them patiently.
"Daddy, can we play wolfie wolfie!" He suggested excitedly.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded when Taehyung also agreed.

"Yay!!!"

And they all turn back to their wolf after stripping and ofcourse behind the tress except Jungmin who didn't care and stood butt naked at where he was standing and change back to his small wolf just like his daddy had thought him.

The atmosphere was peaceful and loving, the perfect day for family picnic.

Though they were not where they always go for a picnic, this time they were inside their territory which many wolves are guarding.