Chapter 36

Credit:Taegguk-pia

"Momma! Momma!" Jungmin run inside the kitchen calling for Taehyung who was washing the dishes of breakfast.

Taehyung turned around just in time to pick his jumping pup in his arms and placing him on his hips.
"What made my heart so excited like this hm?" The omega asked his pup who's eyes were shining in anticipation.

"Daddy says we are going to a special place!" Taehyung frowned. "Special place?" Jungmin nodded and added. "He said it's a surprise and I will love it!" Jungmin clapped his hand and smiled widely.

"Okay...have fun then and don't be a naughty pup hm." Taehyung instructed but jungmin pouted. "But Momma, daddy said you're al-"

"Jungu!" Jungkook walked inside the kitchen with a slight panick as he wants to be the one to told this to the omega about it but his impatient pup ruined it.

"Yes dada"

"Um...can you go upstairs and get me my cellphone?" He asked and the pup nodded. "Otay" and he wiggled out of the momma's hold and slowly walk on the stairs step by step as his mama teached him, don't want to be a bad boy to his mama.

Jungkook turned to him and scratch the back of his neck nervously.

It's been a month, they talked the matter out on that morning. But nothing changed, taehyung was the same-cold and ignorant towards the alpha. He would still sleep in a different room, his voice is still without any emotion when he talked to him and his face is same as before, blank.

But It was what it seems from outside or it's what that the omega is trying to tell-that even after their agreement to move on together, he still is hurt from the alpha's action and giving him a cold shoulder and reminding him that he still hasn't forgave him.

He hadn't melt his heart for him-yet. It still is cold and unforgiving.

But Jungkook can see as the day passed by, he sees the eyes that has become a tiny bit of soft and how Taehyung now give to his question an actual answers unlike before and this is enough for now.

"I will go and ready jungmin when are you leaving?" Taehyung asked coldly as he wipe the counter and then went to wash his hands.

"Um...actually..." jungkook trailed off, nervous but he had to do it.

Oh goddess it become so hard to talk to Taehyung when he look at him with those cold beautiful eyes. It become hard to concentrate sometimes especially when he's this nervous.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow at him when he still hadn't complete his sentense.

Jungkook chuckled nervously as he finally breath out in one go.

"I was thinking if you can come with us too because I want to show something to both of you!"

"I-" Taehyung started.

"Please don't say no!" The alpha added quickly as he breath and gulped at the blank face of the omega.

Taehyung shake his head as he tried to talk again. "I'm sa-"

"Please" Jungkook pleaded softly.

Taehyung fisted his hand to his side as he breath to calm himself and gritted his teeth. "Would you let me talk first!"

Jungkook knitted his eyesbrows as he open his mouth to asked what he meant when he back away slightly from the omega's aggressive tone. "Shut up! Don't you dare say a word jungkook!" Taehyung warned him.

Stfu jungkook! I can't believe you're scared of the omega right now hahhah...! A trueblood my ass.

You shut your annoying mouth up you little wolfie! I'm not scared just a little bit nervous okay!! And are we forgetting how you starts to jump around when taehyung starts talking to us.!