Chapter 21

Sorry for any mistakes.

It's been a month now jungkook gave taehyung his space but also getting all his chances to express his feelings to him. He constantly apologized to him but taehyung always ignores his please like he's not even standing there.

But he never stopped, he knows it will take time for taehyung to open up to him. So he tried his best to get taehyung's attention.

He never lose hope, not after what he did to taehyung. The heaviness in his heart is still there reminding him about his wrong and heartless deeds.

He gets downstairs after getting ready for his work. He saw his son playing with his toys and walk towards him.

"Hey pup" he pick his son up in his arms. "Daddy~" jungmin squealed.

"Give daddy a goodbye kiss" he puckered his lips. Jungmin instantly kiss and squirm to let go as he was disturbed from his playtime.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Ok ok but first tell me where's your mama?"

"Kichn"

"It's kitchen baby" he correct and gave one last kiss then let go. Jungmin instantly continue doing what he was doing before.

He smile and went towards the kitchen to see taehyung washing the dishes, his back facing him. He went to him and wrapped his arms around him in a backhug. Taehyung stiffened.

He tried to remove jungkook's arms around him but the alpha only tighten it. "Jungkook let go" his cold voice came with a hint of irritation.

"Are you still upset with me?" He whispered in a sad voice. Taehyung didn't said anything but stop his trial to remove jungkook's arms around his waist. "Baby?"

Silence.

Jungkook grab both of taehyung soft hands and wrapped it with his own around him, nuzzling his face into the omega's neck. A way to say how distress the alpha is because of the omega's ignorance.

Taehyung heart starts beating faster at the action, his omega whined at the distress scent that's flooding from his alpha.

"I'm sorry" his small voice muffled in his omega's neck. Taehyung shuddered at the touch.

"Can't you forgive me please? I know what i did was unfair but i want to correct my mistakes, i want us to be a happy family. Please give us a chance, give me a second chance baby. I promise i will make everything better-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung harshly pull away from the suffocating feeling of the alpha and back away from the person he wish he never love and mated.

"Don't give me those empty promises and your sorry excuses! I don't need it" he says with venom in his voice.

"Tae ple-"

"What do you want exactly?" He asked frowning looking directly at the alpha's now confused eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You know what? Don't tell me- i know what you want. I know why you are so desperate for my forgiveness and attention. I know why you're trying so hard for my trust and giving me those fake concerns" taehyung said disgust in his voice while the tears left his eyes just thinking about it.

"Tae what are you trying to say?" Jungkook asked confusedly but also with a heavy heart just seeing how taehyung's hatred never cease.

"You want another pup, didn't you?" Taehyung says looking with teary but disgusted face to the alpha who was looking stunned himself after hearing.