Chapter 15

(Warning: Mention of rape🚫)

"J-Jungkook.......save me"

Jungkook halted. His eyes snapped towards the particular direction. His heart thumping loudly in his chest, he feels the instant panic and fear......but it's not his.

It's Taehyung's.

He stood up suddenly, he felt it. The bond between him and taehyung. He feels taehyung's fear. He dashed towards the direction his instincts were showing him. Telling him he's there.

He's scared beacuse how he was going closer and closer he's feeling the fear of something bad. Taehyung is in danger and it's for sure now because the way he heard taehyung plead in his mind and fear and sudden panic. He run faster and faster.

His legs took him into the forest deep in the tress and nature. He smell taehyung scent, if he was in other situation he would've stop and took a big sniff of his scent he missed so much. It's overwhelming him. But now is not the time he has to protect his mate, his omega from all the danger.

He feels anger bubble inside him when he smell another alpha and his pheromones. He feels his omega's submission and pleads. He understand what must be happening and run faster to reach before that bastard do something.

"S-Stop p-p-please! No!" Taehyung whimpered in pain. The alpha's face was burried in his neck biting him and sucking him roughly, his hands roaming on his body. He feels disgusted and used.

He thrashed around trying to get away from this pain. He feels so scared. Why it's always him? Why everything happens to him? Who would save him? No one is there. Who would know someone is going to rape him here.

He just wants to die. He's done with everything. His life is useless now.

"No please! NOO!" He feels the alpha's hands going down between his legs where his most private parts are hidden in his pants that he didn't know until when exposed to him.

He cried, shouted but no one is there to hear his please. He's alone. And so scared.

He close his eyes accepting his defeat and wishing he might as well die. But can't deny the corner of his heart that were still pleading for his mate to come and save him.

His eyes shot open when he smell it, tears running down from his eyes in relief when he smell his mate, might as well his imagination but still he can hold onto the hope he's seeing. In this situation he only can do this.

So What if this will also get crushed, he's used to it now.

But all the thought leave his mind when he saw it, lusty alpha was so engrossed in omega's scent he didn't feel another presence, the trueblood.

Jungkook reached and his world stop, hands ballad into fist, his omega was laying under the alpha pleading to leave him alone to the one who was molesting him, his omega's pleading eyes looking directly into his angry red one, with a hint of relief into both of their eyes seeing themselves.

Jungkook growled so loud he can feel the grass shaking, his angry pheromones boiling with utter furiousness seeing his omega in this state. His growling echoed through the forest, he grab the back of the collar of the alpha and throw him towards the nearby tree with all his strength, hearing his bone cracked and the hiss of pain from the bastard.

He took long angry steps towards the hissing and laying male, his hands shaking voilently only seeing the face of his vulnerable omega in his mind with tears and deep fear in his eyes only making him more furious. He sees red when he hear his mate's whimper.

His alpha side took over he beat, kick and punch the life out of the bastard alpha, kicking in his guts making him cry out in pain holding his crotch. His whole face was bloody body littered with dark bruises. Coughing and finally recieving last punch and he was out of the sight and black out.

By the end jungkook was breathing heavily, his thurst to kill that bastard still there but the whimpering of his omega made him stop and ran towards him hoding him close to his body, tightly securing him in his arms and breathing in his scent to calm himself down and also taehyung. Who was sobbing queitly still in the fear of almost getting raped.

Jungkook just hold him tightly, releasing calming and protective hormones while whispering sweet nothings to him and rocking him back and forth in his strong body.

_________________

Night was still young, darkness surrounded the whole place.
They were in the safety of their own house now, taehyung standing at the balcony staring at nothing particular, lost in his thoughts.

He feels the arms that reached his waist and wrapped him tightly to his chest and a breath on his neck. He stays still.

Jungkook.

For sometime they were silent, taehyung didn't said anything and jungkook don't know what to say, and taehyung silence was killing him.

"Taehyung" taehyung didn't said anything so jungkook continued.

"I am sorry" he whispered quitely.

"I am sorry for everything i did to you. I hurt you so much in past and even now, i feel so ashamed and guilty for what i did to you. You didn't deserve that. I am so sorry baby-" he stop when he hear taehyung....

Chuckled bitterly.

____________

Prepare the tissues for the next few Chapters. There's a lot jungkook has to go through now.🙈

Ipurpleyou💜

~bunnies~