Chapter 20

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

"Come come mama!" four year old little boy dragged his mama out of his room and towards the kitchen where jungkook was standing nervously.

Taehyung happy smile instantly wiped out of his face looking at jungkook who was fidgeting with his fingers.

"Look mama, daddy and jungoo made a sulplise bleakfast fol mama" jungmin excitedly says, still don't know the difference between R and L and misspelling it, jumping up and down while holding his mama's hand tightly in his small soft one.

Taehyung look down at his happy pup and smile softly at him then look up and ignore the standing alpha and walk towards the dinning table and sit on the chair while the small pup jump on his mama's lap wanted to sit there and who is taehyung to say no, he happily made his pup comfortable on his lap and peck his head.

"Do you like it mama, dada made it and jungoo also help dada" jungmin says giggling cutely.

Jungkook cleared his throat and awkwardly sat on his chair. A little hurt by his omega's ignorance but it was expected.

He will earn his respect and love again. Even if it takes his whole life. He'll try his hardest.

"Mama?" Jungmin small voice made taehyung look at his pup frowning. He hummed giving his full attention to his sunflower.

"Will you feed jungoo?" He asked slowly with his adorable doe eyes and pouty lips looking directly up at taehyung who feels his heart about to burst from happiness as well as cuteness.

He instantly nodded. "Ofcourse baby" and kissed his forehead.

He quickly served the food in the plate and started feeding his happily smiling baby.

Jungkook eyes never leave both of his treasures looking at them with love and adoration smiling unconciously wide.

Taehyung feels eyes on him and he knows that it's his alpha but he ignored it and focus on his baby who was happily munching on his breakfast.

"Daddy, why ale(are) you not eating" jungkook smile at his pup. "I am baby, Don't worry" he sweetly said.

"No no dada you're not!" He cutely scold his daddy making jungkook heart swell with adoration.

"Mama feed dada too. He's not eating" jungmin ordered his mommy making both of the parents eyes widen in surprise. Not knowing the tense situation between his parents, he says.

"No no baby it-" jungkook tried to denied, to be honest he was more than happy to feed from tae's hands but he knows taehyung might be uncomfortable right now.

"No dada mama will feed you like he's feeding jungoo. Don't woly(worry) mama promise he will do what jungoo wants" pup stobbornly says.

"But ba-" jungkook again interprut but taehyung cut him off when he sees his little baby's pout and sad eyes.

"It's okay" taehyung reluctantly says but didn't regret when he saw the little boxy smile on his son's face who cheered loudly.

Jungkook look concerned at taehyung but sigh and nodded anyways.

Taehyung pick the spoon with food and move his hands towards jungkook face who look at him and open his mouth. Taehyung shove the food inside while not looking at jungkook desperate love filled eyes who wants nothing but a little attention from his omega.

Taehyung paid no mind and again started feeding his baby totally forgoting that there is still sitting his alpha just metres away looking at them lovingly but also longingly.