Chapter 58

Long ass chapter i swear my fingers are numb at this point!

Enjoy!

____________

Taehyung felt anxious and the frown took over his face as he kept playing with Jungkook's collar, staring at Jungkook's once smiley face that replaced by the seriousness as he answer the other person on the phone.

"Yeah...um fine we'll be there tomorrow" he spoke and nodded as he ended the call with a long sigh.

"What happened? Who was it?" Taehyung immediately asked with the worried face just as Jungkook put the phone aside.

Jungkook sighed and placed his hands on the side of his omega's waist and rub it softly knowing what will be his reaction.

"Higher Kim Doshin...." Taehyung gulped not ready to hear the next words.

"They found ggukie's family and wanted us to bring him at their office" Jungkook finished with a heavy heart as he stare at the shocked omega sadly.

Taehyung took a step back and look down, heart felt the longing pain inside his chest as his stomach twisted in a bad way.

He look up after a minute of silence that's when Jungkook saw his teary eyes and trembling lips as he stammered fool words. "B-But...W-Why...this can't be....I mean ggukie is ours-"

"He was never ours Moon. We were just taking care of him temporarily while they look for his family." Jungkook cut him off as he pull Taehyung closer to him by holding both of his hands.

"And now they found them, we have to give him back" Jungkook hate to say it but sadly it was a truth.

Taehyung tremble as he shake his head looking at Jungkook desperately, fisting his shirt as he cried staring at Jungkook's eyes, wanting him to say the opposite of what the reality is.

Jungkook sigh as he pull him to his chest, rubbing his back as the omega cried on his shoulder.

Taehyung felt selfish but he don't want to give Taegguk to his family, he grown to adore the omega pup in the past month he was with them.

He's not ready to let him go, not now not ever.

Taehyung pull away as he run back out of the room, Jungkook following him where he goes at the backyard with his back facing Jungkook as he stare at the bubbly omega playing with Jungmin happily.

Taehyung look at him longingly.

Jungkook sigh once again and walked closer to Taehyung wrapping him in a back hug to comfort him as he cried looking at Taegguk.

Taehyung turned to him with his face decorated with tears and the sadness that Jungkook hate seeing on Taehyung, he wants to change it, do everything to make him smiley and happy again just like they were minutes ago, but he feels useless because he can't do anything.

One phone call, just one call it took to snatch their happiness.

"P-Please Koo, do something. I don't want to let him go" Taehyung cried as he plead to his Alpha.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks and wipe his tears softly, leaning forward to place a kiss on his forehead tightly.

"We can't do anything, Moonlove" Taehyung cried more at that, he knows they have no choice but to give Taegguk back.

"He's not ours, we can't be selfish Tae just because we grown attached to him we can't take away his real family from him, they must be missing him so much" Jungkook muttered attaching their forehead together as he wrap his one arm around his back rubbing in circles soothingly.