Chapter 48

Long chapter for not posting this week. I was busy hope you understand. Enjoy ♡

They came home after a good day of spending it at the mall doing lots of shopping and hanging out in the play ground as Jungmin whined for it.

"Ahhh...it was tiring" Jungkook plopped into the couch after putting the dozen of bags on the floor sighing in tiredness. He swear he never shop this much in his whole life.

"Hmph!" Jungkook huffed when his little alpha jump in his lap and sprawled his little body on his chest and whining in sleepiness.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his both alphas holding a sleepy Taegguk in his hand and also sat on the couch.

"You both are so dramatic!" Jungkook head snapped up at him. "What do you mean?! Aren't you tired!!" The alpha asked offended.

"I should be more tired than both of you!! Y'all just stand there and enjoyed! I was the one who was going here and there and buying things!! Still here I'm not even complaining plus you both are alphas!!" Taehyung says in a pouty tone unconciously making his eyes big and lips pouty, but his tone is still judging.

Jungkook huffed. "Doesn't mean we can't get tired!" The alpha defended.

"Whatever" The omega rolled his eyes and bounce the whiny pup in his arms.

Taegguk is making noises and Taehyung felt too tired to go and warm up the bottle for him.

He closed his eyes to relax a bit so he can make the pup's feed after a minute.

He's already feeling so overwhelmed since morning.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed, carefully picking Jungmin and layed him on the couch. "Um daddy..." Jungmin whine and made grabby hands to him.

Jungkook smiled softly and bend down kissing his button nose. "I'll be right back baby hmm" Jungmin pouted but nonthless rolled around and huffed.

The trueblood chuckled and went to the kitchen coming back with the glass of water and a warm milk for Taegguk.

He pat his Omega's shoulder to get his attention. Taehyung open his eyes and  saw the alpha with knitted eyebrows. "What?" He asked pouting, still irritated about the previous benter.

Jungkook sat beside him and smiled passing his tired omega the water who's eyes got big in realization.

"Oh"

Taehyung smiled in gratitude, his throat was dried and his muscles are soar from the amount of walking they did.

Jungkook leaned forward and pick the squirming pup from Taehyung's hold.
"C'mere little one, it's time for your dinner" Jungkook cooed and peck his nose cutely and adjust him on his chest picking the milk bottle and feed the hungry pup.

Taehyung smiled lovingly at his alpha and his caring action towards him. "Thank you" Jungkook look up.

"You don't have to, it's my duty too to take care of my mate not just yours" Taehyung look down bashful, it maybe nothing to other but it meant everything to Taehyung who never felt this kind of treatment before.

Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's which were on his legs and rubbed his thumb over it softly.
"I'm sorry for earlier"

Taehyung felt the need to jerk his hand away because of the weird kind of feeling he felt in his body.

He suddenly felt his head throbbing in pain and his body heating up along with his face, his legs bounce in sudden nervousness.

"I-I'll go and make d-dinner!" Taehyung shoot up on his legs and sprinted towards the kitchen, Jungkook chuckled thinking the omega got flustered at his touch and shook his head.