Chapter 29

Yup! That's so me😂

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Taehyung after coming out of his pup's room, closed the door behind him. His pup slept out of tiredness from using the strength that made the little alpha energy down. He won't even let taehyung go out of his sight even in his sleep, whenever taehyung thought that he's sleeping now and tried to stood up, jungmin whined in his sleep and clutch his little fist to his shirt for dear life. He has to stay there for an hour to make sure his pup finally fall asleep. He's worried for his pup but can't be more proud of him, his puppy is the cutest alpha, protecting his mama like a big boy.

Just as he came in the launge to clean up the area he saw the two she-wolfs standing there looking at him with what look like an anger and hatred. "Hello there! You living trash" Mrs. Jeon fakely smile at him spitting hatred. Taehyung tried to turned around and ignore them just like he always do but today seems to be his another nightmare because both she wolfs were burning in rage and revenge.

Before he could even take a step he was grabbed by his wrist harshly, the force made him turned around while Mrs. Jeon pulled his hair with another hand, in a tight grip. Taehyung whimper in pain from both his wrist and head. "Stop!"

"You dare raise your voice at me!" She seethed in anger pulling harshly on his hair. "You pathetic omega!"

"L-Leave please!" Taehyung eyes sting with painful tears that he tried to hold it in, don't want to look like a weak pathetic wolf but who he's kidding he is weak. "Leave you huh! LEAVE YOU?! Who do you think you're huh! Do you think you've any status to talk to an alpha like this!" She dig her nails in his delicate skin, leaving red angry marks. The other she-wolf sat on the couch and smirk enjoying every bit of scream of the poor omega.

"Ahhh! N-No! You're h-hurting me. Please. let go!" Taehyung cried out in pain, his wrist feeling like it's ripping apart from her sharp nails digging in his hands. "Stop!"

"Tone down your voice! Just because my son took your side at the dinner you think you have any importance in his life huh! You disgust me!" She spat in his face. "What did you do to my son and grandchild huh?! What kinda magic you used!"

"W-What are you s-saying?" Taehyung bite his lips desperately to stop himself from shouting in pain, he don't want to wake his pup up from his sleep. He feels the liquid on his wrist and look down to see the several red spots where her nails are still digging. He whimpered badly from the sharp sting.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

__________

Jungkook frowned in distress. He just came out of his meeting with his partners and now was in his office doing the paper work. He was feeling this since the time he left the house this morning, like his instinct were saying to stay in the house, like something is wrong or is about to go wrong. He shrugged the feeling off at that time knowing if anything happens he will know eventually from their mating bond.