Chapter 49

Jungkook groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting at the bright sunlight that seeps through the window brightning the entire room with it's rays.

He frowned when felt someone on top of him, looking down to see a shade of brown hair that glowed as the sunlight directly shade upon the figure.

Jungkook smile when he finally came out of his sleepy state and register the position they were in.

His Taehyung was sleeping on top of him, resting his head on his chest and his hand on his neck while a cute sound of light snore coming out of his slightly open mouth which has a puffy lips and cheeks squished adorably.

The alpha grinned lovingly and tighten his arms around his omega's small body while the other hand reach his fluffy brown hairs and stroked it, he buried his face in his hair nuzzling as he peck it sweetly.

"My baby" He muttered affecetionately smiling at the contented feeling of having his omega flushed to him, cuddling him tightly first thing in the morning-for the first time in his life with Taehyung.

Taehyung squirmed in his sleep and whined, Jungkook instantly look down to see if he's awakening but his omega was pretty much in need of sleep because of the constant discomfort last night, he couldn't sleep properly.

He saw Taehyung scrunching his nose cutely because of the bright sunlight shining on his glowing face, he chuckled and rolled over on his side with Taehyung in his arms, hiding him from any light by his strong body.

Taehyung audibly sighs and dig his face in Jungkook's bare chest, nuzzling his puffy cheek into the warm skin of Jungkook and smiling sleeply at the pleasant feeling and calming scent of his alpha around him.

Jungkook cooed at the sight when Taehyung sweater paws hand fisted against his bare chest and a natural pout on his puffy lips.

Jungkook smiled so wide in pure love as he reached for his face and tucked the string of hair behind Taehyung's ear dragging his fingers from his ear to his pink puffy cheeks and rubbed his thumb on the soft skin.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips on his forehead lovingly, pulling away he rubbed his nose on his cheek lightly as to not wake him up and pulled him more tighter around his body by wrapping one hand around his waist and other on his shoulder, one leg in between the omega's both legs and the other drapped over his hip, tightly securing him in his hold.

Taehyung hummed in content and leaning his face more into the alpha's nose, loving the way the alpha nuzzle into him affectionately, even in his sleep.

Jungkook feels his heart swelling so much with love and adoration for his omega that he can't seems to stop himself from pouncing on the omega and gives him butterfly kisses all over his face and nuzzle into his neck aggressively but he don't want to disturb his tired baby and also he still is not allowed to touch him in that way without Taehyung's consent.

Jungkook sigh and look at his sleeping beauty with an impatient pout on his lips. "When are you going to confess to me? I can't wait anymore" He murmured under his breath pouting even more, unconciously while caressing the apple of his cheeks with his thumb.

"I can't wait for that day where I can kiss you whenever and wherever I want" He smile just at the thought of those time when he can show his love to his omega openly without having to control his instinct so much.

He layed there for a while more, admiring his Moonlove, sometimes sneaking a forehead and cheek kiss just because he can't control his instinct that wants to shower his omega in affection and love.

He decided to check the pups in other room when he look at the time, it past 8:00 and his puppies might be awake now.

He look down and lastly kiss Taehyung temple and rubs their noses together after pecking it and then decided to just go before he wake the omega up with his unlimited kisses that he's able to give while Taehyung is sleeping.