Chapter 24

HEAT: part (2/2)

He gets up and walk outside of the room. First of all he open the backyard door and came outside, closing the door behind him then taking a deep breath of fresh air to control his wolf then walk inside again.

While he was in the kitchen mixing the water and ice cubes, taehyung already feel like dying, alpha's loss of presence affecting him badly. His body feels so hot, sweat running down his face. His slick leaving from his holes like a thick water.

He whimpered and moaned when he feels the friction against his cock when he's moving. He gets up and quickly descarded his shirt from him, also throwing his pants somewhere in the room. He feels so hot, his body is burning from intense need. He wants his alpha, his touch and his cum on his body, so badly.

He wants his alpha to pleasure him.

He whined pathetically feeling his laced panties soaked cause of his slick, so wet that the thick fluids starts sliding down his thighs.

He was going to get rid of the wet fabric too when jungkook walk inside the room and the scene made his already hard cock aching inside his pants badly. He growled, his eyes burning red from lust and want.

Omega squirm around the bed, whining because of his alpha's arousal. Affecting him in a good way. He made his alpha aroused and horny, his omega feels so proud and now so needy.

"Alpha~ touch me, please" he needily says while going to put off his panty.

"Stop right there omega!" Jungkook growled in his alpha voice causing taehyung to instantly stop his movements and bared his neck in submission, whimpering.

Jungkook clenched and unclenched his fist, seeing taehyung sitting only in his panty, bare body glistening with sweats and his fluids, only for his eyes to see while begging for his touch, his body trembling while heavy breaths came out of his plump lips made his mind short circuit. It's so hard to control his wolf.

He quickly calmed and rushed towards the sobbing omega, he placed the bowl at the night stand and release calming and loving hormones.

"I'm sorry my lovely omega" jungkook quickly wrapped his arms around his omega, kissing his head multiple times.

"Alpha is so sorry"

Jungkook layed taehyung down on his back at the bed and kept nuzzling his face into his mating mark, licking it continuously to calm his omega.

When he feels that the omega wolf is alright, he let go and press a kiss at the corner of his lips sweetly.

He leaned back and dip the towel in icy cold water he prepared and starts rubbing the cloth into taehyung hot burning body. He cleaned his sweaty body with a soaked towel and put some pressure on his forehead and mating gland, going back into the kitchen to grab another bowl when it gets warm.

He continuously rub his whole body with cold water again and again for almost three hours when taehyung stops whimpering from pain.

Taehyung eyes unfocused as he feels so tired from the immense pain he was feeling for so long. His eyes dropping slightly, he look to his side towards jungkook who was caressing his hair.