Chapter 47

Long chapter ahead!
Enjoy

Jungkook stood there watching his omega whom he had hurted the most in the past.

The one who's beautiful pretty eyes hold the hope and excitement in them. It sparkled when he nodded his head slowly.

The way Taehyung had asked with so much insecurity in his voice broke his heart. He made him like this, he made his omega insecure and long for many things he didn't deserve at the first place.

'you never were there when i go for our pup shopping a-alone, you know how people look at me in pity thinking i was a single parent for my baby because i have no scent on me of an alpha to show that i am m-mated....'

The voice of his broken Omega rang in his ear, when that day Taehyung finally broke down from years of living in an emotional torture, the day he almost lost his mate with his own mistake.

And the thing that hurted more is that it wasn't just one time thing....he made many mistakes and hurt Taehyung again and again but Taehyung endures all of it for many years without a complaint.

'I will never forgive you for what you did to me'

Jungkook didn't realize how his eyes brimed with angry and guilty tears.

Angry at himself for hurting his mate so much, for not thinking about his feelings, for being blind to see his pain and tears and longing for him.

He's the worst mate someone could ever get, he can't even make his Omega happy instead he gave him tears and longing for his love and care.

He's the worst alpha to his Omega.

He was so cruel to never even help his Omega on his first heat and leave him begging for his touch alone in the house.

Jungkook was so ashamed at himself that he can't even look at Taehyung in the eyes-and here he was still waiting for his forgiveness even after doing all of that to him.

Jungkook walked closer to him slowly and look into those light brown orbs brimming with joy-just because he said yes to go shopping with him.

Jungkook smile sadly at him as he reached for his cheek and caressed it softly while his inner tormnoil is going wild from the past memories that rushed inside his head and affecting him in a worse way.

Taehyung smiling lips turned into a frown when he saw the lonely tear left from Jungkook eyes.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung frowned, he felt his heart heavy at the raw emotions in his alpha's tears filled eyes.

Guilt, sadness, frustation, anger and regret.

Taehyung gulped as the lump starts forming in his throat, he lean more forward to Jungkook, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's as he cup his left cheek and wipe the lonely tear with the pad of his thumb.

Jungkook instantly closed his eyes and lean into the soft warm hand on his cheek.

Taehyung felt his heart broke at the vulnerable action of his alpha, he breath shakily and reached for his other cheek cupping it and caressing it softly and delicately.

Jungkook sobbed out, can't stop himself anymore and connects their foreheads together and closed his eyes in shame.

"I-I'm s-sorry...."

His hands dropped to his sides and placed themselves on the Omega's sides as he sobbed.

Taehyung eyes turns watery hearing his depressed voice and painful sobs. Jungkook craned his neck and pressed his face in Taehyung's crook of neck and wrapped his arms around his waist tightly.