Chapter 43

An early update in the happiness of 100 followers family. Long chapter ahead. Enjoy♡

"Taehyung"

The latter hummed as his eyes never left the wiggling more like cutely energetic pup, laying on their bed.

Taehyung can feel the higher rankers in their home from the overwhelming powerful aura around the entire house.

Jungkook headed closer to him and Taehyung quickly wipe his tears not wanting Jungkook to see anything that's why he even block his emotions from reaching his alpha.

But he forgot that Jungkook is a Trueblood and he may can't feel his omega's emotions but he can totally sense his distress and gloomy aura.

Jungkook sat infront of the omega on the bed. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung look up at him but shrugged his shoulders and look down again. "Nothing"

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called firmly, not liking how his omega's scent is so sad and depressed.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung quickly asked trying to change the topic.

"What do you mean" the alpha frowned.

"I mean shouldn't you be with the higher councelors? Don't make them wait you know how they are" Taehyung says fidgeting his fingers not wanting Jungkook to go outside because it means they will ask for little omega, which means less time with the small angel.

Jungkook sigh. "I came here to get you. Why you hadn't came? I was waiting for you in the launch"

Taehyung look at him confusingly. "Why were you waiting for me?"

Jungkook look at him nonchantly. "What you mean, why I was waiting for you? Ofcourse to go and talk with the councelors in our living room"

"So go I can't come you know" Jungkook look at him confusingly this time. "And why is that?"

Taehyung sigh irritatingly with all those stupid question of his alpha knowing he can't be in the same room with higher ranks.

"Jungkook are you forgetting that I'm an omega?" Taehyung says with a gritted teeth because he was already so sad about the departure of the little angel in his bed plus his alpha is annoying him with his stupidity.

"So? You're not making any sense Taehyung" Jungkook says with knitted eyebrows.

Taehyung rub his face aggressively. "Jungkook I don't know if anyone told you this but omegas can't be in the same room with higher rankers, it seems as disrespect. Did no one thought you this!" He hissed at him with annoyance.

Jungkook made an understanding face and scoffed in disbelief when he realized what his omega was implying.

"Disrespect my foot! Come now" Jungkook stood up holding Taehyung's hand causing the omega to resist. "What are you doing Jungkook! Are you out of your mind!" Taehyung whisper-shouted at him.

"What? I think you're the one who need to right your mind! And who told you this bullshit? I don't see any disrespect here. You're a wolf just like them and me, there's no difference except the rank which I don't see any point here" Jungkook says harshly not at Taehyung but it's just trigger his pride that his omega thought so low of himself.

"Jungkook just go alone and don't make them wait any longer. Go" Taehyung says sternly looking at the alpha seriously direct in his eyes without any submission and hint of obeying him.

"Either you're coming with me or I'm not going" The alpha says crossing his arms now.

"Jungkook! Don't be so stubborn and go!" Taehyung hissed at him and ordered.