Chapter 16

A/N: I am spoiling you all by updating everyday, aren't I? Lol enjoy :)

"You should be ashamed of yourself" taehyung cold but bitter voice reached to straight at jungkook heart raising his guilt.

Jungkook turned him around to face himself, he look at taehyung eyes holding the deepest pain and the broken look on his face, he felt the deep scratch in his heart. So heavy and painful.

He hold taehyung hands in his tightly pulling him a little closer still holding the hand he whispered sincerly. "I am so sorry"

"I know what i did is unforgivable, but please i am sorry. Forgive me" his eyes filled with guilty tears running down his nose to his lips down his chin, coming one after another.

He clapsed his hands together with taehyung's hand in between putting his forehead on their hands whispering. "I am sorry's" and 'forgive me'

"I am so g-guilty taehyung, so guilty. I regret ever t-treating you like this. You never deserve that baby, never." His painful voice showing his guilt and regret making anyone's heart soft but not taehyung's.

Taehyung snatched his hands away from jungkook and step backwards, frowning. "Sorry? Guilty? Regret?" He said voice bitter and eyes teary.

"What should i do with your sorry's. I don't need it....No i don't" he spoke shaking his head and showing his hand to stop jungkook from coming forward to him.

"Now you regret after what you do to me?! You think your sorry would turn back the time and give me my freedom and the happy personality i once have?! You think your sorry will take back every pain and heartbreak i have gone through?! You think you can take all the words the humiliation i feel back! Huh!" He asked tearing him apart.

"Then truth to be told Mr. Jeon jungkook, YOU CAN'T!!" He shouted, tears never stop running from his eyes.

"You know what jungkook? I am the biggest stupid and foolest person you will ever seen. I am such a fool to believe in mates. So excited to find my other half and dreamed of having a beautiful life with him...." his voice turn hard to soft, pouring all his feelings out tonight. Small bitter smile on his face.

"Dreamed of meeting my alpha, whom i thought would love me so much, will c-cheerish me and made me feel wanted and protected. I wanted to have a peaceful life, wanted to feel l-love. Craving for having a family with my mate. His love and his affection and attention. Wanted all of that- and when i finally met you, when i saw you for the first time i was beyond h-happy no one can compare the feeling i was feeling at that time. Everything turns beautiful, just smelling your scent i feel on ectasy, in your arms when you m-marked me as your omega, i never felt so wanted and loved. So happy that my mate accepted me and w-wants me-but..." he look up at jungkook who's instantly look down in shame, can't hold the eye contact with him.

"But how wrong i was. I was in delusional thinking you want me and accept me. Got excited to spend my whole life with you, to feel your warmth and love and be in your protective arms f-forever-so pathetic" he chuckled bitterly.

"But i still didn't gave up, holding onto my hope and love, thinking that maybe one day-o-ne day you'll love me and accept me. That my mate, my alpha i will make his heart melt for me. But always f-found myself crying on my pathetic crushed hope" jungkook look at him tears never stop running his eyes, hearing all of these toring his heart. Just how much pain he gave him.

"Why jungkook? What i didn't do for us? Everything to make you love me, forgeting my self respect everything that matters to me thinking in the end it will be worth it when i will get your love-Why you h-hate me so much? Am i that ugly? That pathetic that you never once felt to hold me. Am i that d-disgusting" his vulnerable words and eyes filled with deep pain broke jungkook painfully hard.

"No t-tae-you are not baby" he cried.

"Then why? Why you did that jungkook?" He desperately asked.

"....I am sorry" it's all jungkook can say.

"You broke me jungkook. You hurted me so bad. You crushed my heart, you h-humiliate my love and hope-I hate you" jungkook felt a sharp pang in his heart. He shake his head desperately.

"N-No, Tae p-please..." he sobbed. His wolf howl in sadness hearing his omega hates him.

"I hate you for snatching my freedom, i hate you for disrespecting my love, i hate you for making me insecure about myself-i hate you for using me and then throwing it away like a trash"

"I am not a TRASH jungkook!! That whenever you want you come and court me-and when you get it what you want-you just throw me! I have feeling too jungkook! Whom you don't respect, you disrespect my self respect!! I pathetically waited for you every time hoping for the day when you come and ask for forgiveness!! Just a little sorry and i would've forget everything and throw myself at you that's how desperate i was to be with you and in your arms-I did e-everything i could do to get a little bit of love from you-but that didn't happen. E-Everytime you just gave me was pain and tears. That's all you could do!!!" he shouted letting it all out once and for all. Jungkook sobbing silently wishing for taehyung to stop talking because he can't take it. It's too much.

"You are so cruel jungkook, so so heartless-You made me envy my own pup" he spoke sobbing hardly. Jungkook breath hitched at that.

"W-what..."

"My beautiful pup. My innocent baby, that had nothing to do with this. You made me jealous of my own pup!! I HATE YOU!! Why jungkook!! Why you made a pregnant omega envy his unborn pup! Don't you know how important the relation between the omega and his pup is?! how cruel you are to made me insecure by my innocent baby!!" he cried holding his heart tightly sobbing in utter pain.

For omega's pup are the most delicate and sensitive topic, it's in their nature. They made with a blessing of it which they cheerish with all their heart.

"How heartless you are to made me feel like my baby, my i-innocent pup is a m-m-mistake...." he whispered in shame, he's disgusted by himself. "you made a mother envy his own child, his own flesh, his own b-blood, his baby that he b-breeded nine months in his womb safely, the pup he gave b-birth, you made him h-hate it, jungkooook..~" he dragged his words, painful lump never let him breath properly.

"I will never forgive you for that!!" He screamed in pain and shame.

Jungkook grab the railing to support himself, his eyes are widen his mouth agape, hands and legs shaking in utter shock and disbelief. He can't believe what taehyung said. He feels jealous of their son?

Jungkook cover his mouth in shock hearing taehyung confession. He sobbed. What did he do? How he can be so blind to can't see the pain and situation taehyung was going through.

"I am ashamed of myself-it's because of you that i can't face my reflection in the mirror anymore, i feel disgusted by myself, all because of yOU! AND ONLY YOU!" He pointed his finger at jungkook who was hardly supporting himself.

"It's because of you, my little innocent jungoo thinks that i hate him and don't love him. But it's not true!! He's my heart, my baby-but i don't know how to tell my baby jungoo, that his mama loves him so much-how to tell him without scaring him-i don't know...." he shake his head.

"Because he's scared of me-his m-mama. My b-baby..." he sobbed loudly.

To be Continued...

Ok i need to stop here, it's getting way too long for this book. Look like i need to split the chapters.

I legit teared up while writing this. Hope you are getting the feels of it.

See you in next chapter readers. I purple you💜

~bunnies~