Chapter 23

HEAT: Part (1/2)

Jungkook red eyes looking at the door of taehyung's room, his alpha wolf forcing him to go inside and claim his omega but he won't let his wolf get to him this time, he knows what will happen if he don't control himself.

He took a deep breath to control himself but it seems to do the total opposite as he gets attack with taehyung's sweet honey scent that mades him growl and his legs moves on his own.

He hold the doorknob, contemplating he should go inside or not but atlast he couldn't help it and open the door only to look at taehyung writhing in his sweats, crying but when taehyung sense the alpha his eyes widen in fear.

Jungkook looks directly at the omega's horrified face, omega tried to back away but his wolf beating him into it. Eyes changing colour from blue to brown again and again.

His omega wolf was trying to take control but taehyung was restraining him.

"Alpha~" Omega seductively called with bright blue eyes, arching his back upwards just from the presence of his alpha.

Slick dripped from his holes more as he see how his alpha now has a bright ruby red eyes with clenched jaw and hands in a fist trying to control himself, growling which btw was a hot side for the omega wolf causing him to moan.

"T-Touch me alpha~" he whined.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly-control control cont-

"K-Knot me alpha~~" Omega whimpered.

Jungkook growled loudly he launged forward, hovering over the whimpereing omega. He buried his face in taehyung's neck, nosing on his scent gland. Taking a long sniff that had him growling in lust. He suck the mating mark lightly hearing a beautiful long moan that had him sucking harder.

"N-No s-s-top!" He hear the small voice of the male beneath him, but this was taehyung's voice not his wolf's.

He let go to look at taehyung, who's eyes were flickering brown that had the horrified face, pleading for him to stop and then turn to blue which gave the seductive look, pleading for him to knot.

In all taehyung was trying to take control on his wolf who was stronger than before making hard for him to restrain.

Jungkook back away immediately, breathing heavily his eyes turning light shade of red as he realize what he was about to do. He again was going to take taehyung without his consent.

Taehyung already thinks that jungkook is seeking for his forgiveness just because he wants to have another pup with him, he can't let him confirmed it. No

Control yourself Alpha! our mate already is upset with us, Do you want to make him hate us completely!"

I can't help it, his scent is so alluring and so sweet. I want him. Now!

You will have him tonight but what about after that huh! Did you thought about the consequences? He will hate us more than he already do! so control. I know it's hard but we have to do it. Please don't ruin it. I really love him.

Ahh! Fine, I'll try but no promises.

Jungkook sigh, he turned to the crying omega now, who was upset that his alpha leave him.

He rushed to him and cup his cheeks, looking down at him softly wiping his cheeks.

"No! I-I don't w-want i-it please-Alphaaa I need you~"

Taehyung wolf took over but taehyung still able to say his words.

"Shh shh baby, calm down ok and let your wolf take over. I know it hurts controlling your wolf. Don't do it let him take over" jungkook softly whispered.