Chapter 39

Aww look at this edit. I'm uwing so hard💜💜💜

Warning: Long chapter ahead.

The Night went peacefully and contented for both the mates being in each other arms after a long time.

When Taehyung woke up the first thing he thought was that he always wants to wake up like this in his alpha's arms who was holding him so tightly like he will slips away if he won't.

The thing that made him blushed was their position. Taehyung was laying completely on top of Jungkook as his hands were resting on his chest whereas, Jungkook's were wrapped around his waist and shoulder.

He felt the tickling feeling in his stomach when he look up to the sleeping male who's face shows nothing but contentment.

Taehyung touch Jungkook's face with his fingers as he bite his lips to stop the smile spreading onto his lips. He carefully remove his hands from his body as to not wake the alpha because he still hadn't decided how to talk to Jungkook and him finding them in this position will make the things awkward between them which he don't want.

He stand up and look at the morning view outside the window. The weather was so flowy, cold wind hit his face as he inhale the morning forest and earth smell.

He loves doing that.

Taehyung was going to walk inside the bathroom when he look back at the sleeping figure, he slowly walk back towards the bed and crawl up to Jungkook as he lean down and press a soft chaste kiss onto the alpha's cheek.

He tried to control the giggle that wants to badly come out of his throat when Jungkook unconciously scrunched his nose.

The omega feels the different kind of rush in his body, like the immense happiness he couldn't describe. He wants to scream at the alpha and tell him he wants to be always in his arms and want to always wake up like this and kiss him whenever he wants.

His heart is bubbling with the emotion he thought he will never let it out ever again for anyone-but now the same male had won his heart and earn his forgiveness.

Taehyung smile and bend down rubbing his nose against Jungkook's as he lovingly stare at him.

Knock knock

Taehyung got startled from his soft emotion when he heard the loud scream outside their bedroom.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake upppp" Jungmin shouted loudly as he knock on the door.

Taehyung chuckled as he stood up from the bed and open the door for his sunflower.

"Momma" Jungmin smile widely and made grabby hands when he saw his mama on the door.

Taehyung smile sweetly as he pick his pup up in his arms and kiss his chubby cheeks.

"Good Morning my sweatheart" Taehyung gushed out as he gave his morning kisses attack to his pup causing the kid to squeaked and giggle.

"Morning Mama too" Jungmin cutely says as he cup taehyung face with his little hands and kiss his cheek.

"Momma when will we go to playground?" Jungmin asked with excitement lacing his voice, the pup just love that lake place.

"Wake your daddy up first, he's still sleeping" Taehyung smile as he placed Jungmin on the bed who quickly climbed onto Jungkook's chest.

"Daddy daddy wake uppp!!" He shouted in his ear causing the alpha to groaned. "Ahhh Jungu go away..." Jungkook grumbled as his hand thrash here and there with his closed eyes as he was searching for someone's warmth.