Before You Get Started

G R E E T I N G/T H A N K Y O U

Hello, readers!

Welcome back to the second book: SUBJECT ME TO LOVE!

I would like to say a big THANK YOU for choosing to read this book. It means a lot.

I really hope you enjoy this story. I spent a lot of time writing it.

S T A T U S / U P D A T E S

The story is ON-GOING

I do not have am updating schedule but I hope to get as many chapters out as I possibly can without taking too long.

S H O U T O U T

Massive shout out to all of my readers and supporters through the first book and now this one. You're ALL amazing.

S U M M A R Y

With new starts come new adventures- or so Kody Lawrence has recently found out.

With feelings she never knew she could develop, friends she never thought she'd have, and a town she didn't quite hate as much as all the others, anyone would think Kody's life was starting to improve.

But with Kody comes chaos, disaster and pain. And Dakota Black.

And with Dakota comes confusion, feelings and problems. Feelings Kody knows nothing about and problems she could definitely do without.

Throw Mac, Ricky and the group of unnamed suits into the mix, Kody and Dakota have one hell of senior year to get through.

Will the pressure make or break them? Or will they be able to get through it with the help of one another?

Besides, things get even harder when Kody's mysterious past catches up to her a lot quicker than she would've hoped for.

C O M M E N T  / V O T E

I would love it if you left COMMENTS. They can be anything from random emoji's to personal opinions. I just love reading everything everyone has to say.

If you have any ideas for the story feel free to share them. Also, constructive critisicm is appreciated.

If you enjoy this book, please VOTE. It would really help me out.

C H A R A C T E R S

My characters are in no way perfect. They all have their good qualities, quirks, bad habits and annoying tendencies.

Sometimes they'll do or say something that will make you want to rip your hair out, cry for days, laugh for hours. There is no inbetween.

You will have to be patient with them. There is a thing called character development and slowly but surely you will see a change in some of the characters personality.