18

Louis POV

It has been almost one month since I left him. I can't bring myself to go back, I don't deserve him. I don't deserve his love, I deserve to be a lonely heartbroken mess for the rest of my life for being such an incredibly stupid idiot. I still haven't found an actual place to live, so technically you could say I'm homeless. I've had the same schedule almost every day since I walked into this little park the first night I left.

I always sleep under the same big tree, it's surprisingly comfortable being surrounded by the big roots, sometimes they almost feel as if I'm being cradled between them. I don't sleep for long usually from around 11:00 am to maybe 4:30 or 5:00 in the morning. I'm always up before classes start at the Uni so people don't see me leaving. For the first two weeks or so I took everything of mine with me every time I left just in case other people came I didn't need my only possessions to be stolen but also who knew I might have found an actual place to sleep.

Let be honest sleeping in the dirt even though laying on top of a blanket is still extra my dirty so every morning I went to the soccer club to take a shower and change, it also worked out well because I could head straight to class with my things and just tell people I did an early morning practice and they wouldn't question my giant bag with all my belongings. Yeah, that's right I went back to classes. I basically had to go back or else I would lose my scholarship money and I wouldn't be able to graduate and with it being my senior year and only having a little left I wanted to guarantee I got my diploma. Part of me also wished maybe I'd see Harry just to know that he was okay however, the other part of me knew no idea what I would do if I ever saw him. What was I supposed to say? Would he even talk to me? But it soon became very clear I wouldn't be needing to worry about that. Harry hasn't been to any classes we have together and I've haven't seen him on campus at all. Part of me, the selfish, part of me is glad because that makes my life just a little bit easier. The real part of me is drowning in questions and guilt. Where is he? Is he dead? Alive? Has he quit school? Did he go back home with his mother? I don't know and the scariest part is I may never know.

*The next morning*

I woke up again laying under the big tree which always reminds me of the movie scenes where you go camping under the stars, watching the sunrise when you can still see the evidence of night slowly fading away. I always take a minute to appreciate the morning beauty even though I would much gather still be sleeping, but I had other things to do, like take a shower.

I got up out of my little cocoon and dusted myself off slightly. I didn't feel like being everything around with me today so I took my sweatshirt I used as a pillow and dropped it over one of the lower branches on the tree, this is where I usually hide my things when I left them, so far nothing has been stolen so I think I'm pretty clever.  I also place a blanket the same color of the thick leaves slightly higher in hopes nobody notices it. And with that, I grab my slightly less stuffed bag and head to the showers, then to class, then go anyplace that has free WiFi to complete the day's homework.

Harry's POV

I'm honestly stocked to even remember how to get back here. I started to believe this place was made up in my head, but it's not and I'm so thankful. Relieved that it looks like nobody's here I let out a dramatic sigh and started walking over to the pond I've been so infatuated with. I don't really want to think of anything, rather just clear my head which is exactly why I brought my camera.

Since there is no real place to sit near the pond I decide on laying out the forest green sweatshirt I brought with me and promptly sit down just admiring the view. I allow myself to get lost in my imagination and lose touch with reality for a while. I just need to calm down after everything that's happened today.

The sun just barely starts to slide down the horizon and suddenly I'm grabbing my camera to capture this amazing view. I snap pictures of the lake with the horizon in the background then of the grass and the lake, which is now fully reflecting the growing sunset.  I want to capture the whole essence of this park so I head to a group of trees that lay just far enough for the shot. Standing with the camera in the hands, pressed up against my face I just can't get the right angle, it looks too straight forward and that just won't do. I start debating my choices. I know I probably should start lying on the floor because who knows if I will be able to get up, and even though I'm tall climbing a tree is the worst idea knowing how much of a klutz I am. I would probably just fall out of it. 

Looking around I spot the perfect place. It's a little off to the side almost secluded from the rest of paradise but it has what Lois to be a small ditch so I head over to investigate. Sure enough, there's a pretty decent divot in the ground, oddly enough it almost looks like a little capsule that you could just lie down in. This divot is deep enough that I can sit down criss cross applesauce and place my camera on the ground without hurting too much. Willa, the stunning beauty before my eyes is being captured permanently. I decide to stay here for a bit and just admire the sunset, it's still kinda chilly for place Louis' sweatshirt over my lap softly and just goes back to my thoughts.

I keep running over everything the doctor said to me, I still can't believe it. It's just all so overwhelming that all of a sudden I'm given a reason for my pain than on top of that they give me a way to treat it which just so happens to be probably the most extreme surgery I've ever heard. I start to get flustered again just as my phone ring. I quickly picked it up not even looking at the caller ID.

" Honey where are you, it's almost dark" my mother's voice rings through the phone. I suddenly realized I never told her where I went and it's been hours since I left and I feel so guilty. I spring up and grab my camera heading back to the path to my way home before I can even talk to her.

" I'm sorry mom, I'm on my way home now it should only be around ten minutes, I love you" then I hang up walking back into the heavy trafficked London streets to my apartment.