24

Louis POV

In all reality missing my phone wasn't that hard, I've been so busy with the birthday bash planning for the first two days and the excitement of seeing my grandparents again that I hardly thought about my phone. It wasn't until I had gotten back home from the party when I saw the same green tear-stained sweatshirt laying on the floor that the guilt came rushing into me. It just isn't fair that Harry has cried so much that he stained my sweatshirt while I'm out here throwing birthday bashes and having a good time.

My original plan was to go straight back to London after this weekend so most of my stuff was nearly packed. I don't know if I want to go back just yet. I want to go back to Harry, I want to see his face but something is pulling at me telling me to stay here for just a while longer. I can't tell you what it is but its almost like its a form of torture, knowing he is in pain, probably so much more than when I last saw him and knowing exactly where I can find him, but still not going.

Still standing by my old desk I heard the door creak open, Phoebe and Daisy were holding a piece of paper between the two of them.

"oh are we interrupting something? " it was only then that I had noticed I was standing in the dark clutching an article of clothing. Not the most normal thing to walk into.

" uh nope, what's up sis and other sis" I always wanted to make sure I sounded happy with them, with me and Lottie being so much older they bad already felt with us leaving as well their father and I know how hard that can be, technically I had two fathers leave me. I always wanted to make sure they know that I will always be here for them, I never want them to feel as if they're unwanted or unimportant.

"well we really wanted to ask you something"

" Okay, go on then" this is either going to go really bad or really good.

" Well we've been working on this fashion line, designing our own clothing line and the first reveal of it is next Thursday and we were wondering if you could maybe stay until then and come with us for it?"

"Oh my god, are serious of course i'll stay!" I quickly ran to them and embraced them in a massive bear hug.

" Thank you Louis" both girls squeaked out.

" This has all the information including date, time, and location" Daisy handed me the flyer in which they were holding and it truly looks amazing:

" Wow, I can't believe my baby sisters are fashion designers. I'm so so proud of you two." I squeezed them into another hug.

" Stop it, you're suffocating us!" Giggles started fluttering around in the air, not just from the girls but me as well.

" Okay, we'll leave you alone for tonight, unlike you we still have school in the morning" they both turned around in unison and started down the hall into their room.

" I love you" I called down the hall, hopefully, loud enough for them to hear.

" Love you two" once again in unison, it must be a twin thing, came echoing back towards me. It was just us three tonight because mom went out for drinks with some guy named Daniel, I don't really know him all that well but she's been super happy with him which is all I really care about, she deserves to be happy and in love.

walking back into my room, exhaustion hit me like a wrecking ball knocking me down instantly onto my bed, I pulled the covers around my body and looked out my bedroom window. I must already be dreaming because when I look up into the sky a new star has painted its bright light in the pitch blackness. It gave me hope and worry. Something I did made Harry better, the problem is I just didn't know what. it might be me not being there that caused his world to get better after a while.