Epilogue

Harry's POV

*one and a half years later*

"HAZZIE ARE YOU ALMOST READY?" Louis' voice screamed from down the hall.

"YEAH, I'M JUST TRYING TO FIND SOME SOCKS!"

"OKAY."

I head over to the mountain of moving boxes and start sorting through the boxes labeled 'clothing'. It's only our second day in the new house. Since things have been so great for the two of us after I graduated Lou and I determined that it would be best to get ourselves a little house in town instead of still living extremely close to our now old campus.

Our place still isn't the biggest place but it is much larger than our old flat leaving for a larger space to decorate and unfortunately at the moment, for things to get lost. I can't seem to find a pair of my own socks so in a desperate attempt to get out of here on time I reach into a box of Louis' things and pull out a tiny pair and hope that they'll fit my feet.

I slip the socks onto my feet, they barely make it to cover my heel and the fabric is so stretched but they'll have to do it. I grab my black Chelsea boots and slip them on, due to the high cut nobody but me will know at the sock fiasco. Now ready I walk out our bedroom, down the stairs, and finally land in the living room where I find Louis hanging pictures on the wall.

"Hey you, whatcha do, I thought we were leaving?"

"OH! uh-hi, we are, I uh- just had to rearrange our photos really quickly." I have never heard Louis' voice stutter so much, he seems to be choking on his words, weird.

" Baby we just hung those up perfectly, there is going to be too much room on the end now."

"You trust me Haz?" suddenly a much more serious tone took over his just shaky voice as he turned to look deep into my eyes.

"Always"

"Good." He leaned on his tippy toes and placed a loving kiss onto my lips.

"Come on, we better get going."

As we walk towards the door I lace my fingers in with his as he gently leans his head against my shoulder. He locks the door and slips the key into his jacket pocket. We walk down the few stairs that lead to the street and begin walking our normal route.

"So why did he have to dress fancy today? Don't get me wrong I love seeing you dressed all handsome in your nice jeans and fancy denim jacket but what's different about today?" I could feel his shoulders tense up and his grip slowly loosening before regaining a tight hold of my hand.

"I just wanted to treat you to something special, I know you've been stressed with just graduating and the move and the doctor's appointments. I just thought it would be nice to forget about everything for a little while just to be with each other."

"If your goal is to make me cry then I am very proud to announce you are about to win. Thank you." I kiss the top of his head as we round the corner and appear at our go to date spot. Our secret little park. I don't know if it's technically a secret but we have been coming here a least twice a week for over a year and have never had to share it with anyone else, so to me it's our little secret.

Every time we walk back down the little cobblestone path I can't help but feel like the luckiest person in the entire world, while yes I have been through absolute hell and back, With Louis' hand in mine and having the ability to see the two most beautiful things in one place still amazes me.

"I love you."

"I am very glad to hear that because I love you too."

With how often we say those three little words you would expect them to start losing meaning but every time I hear them escape his lips my heart still flutters the same way it had when he first told me. And every time I hear myself say it I can still feel my heart stop and my breath hitch for a split second watching as they register in his head and his features soften to perfectly match the newfound look in his eyes.