Oracle

I know y'all may be sick if Percy's POV but please bare with me. He is the main character after all.

      Percy's POV,
      After meeting I went straight to the beach. I needed to clear my head. During meeting Chaos had spoke to me telepathically explaining to me that Kronos would attack on my birthday, again. Exactly eight years after we last defeated him. Just can't get enough of us, eh? Gods, he must love my birthday. I rolled my eyes and took off my shoes. I dipped my feet in the water. I sighed. Welcome to the life of a demigod.

I looked off to the sea. The day was going so good I was sure I was in another dream, until Kronos decided to rain on my parade. It was good to have Grover back but with that joy it brought fear. Fear of losing him. Just one more person I'll stay up losing sleep over the thought of them dying.

I thought about what I would be doing if Chaos hadn't sent the army here. Probably training or watching Zoë kick Ethan's ass. Most likely the later. I chuckled. As bad as it was being here I was beginning to see the good in it. This was good for me, wasn't it?

"Hey." I turned my head to locate the voice. I saw a tall buff guy come and sit down next to me. In the dark I could just barely make out his black hair and narrow warm eyes.

"Hey, Frank," I said looking back to the water. "What are you doing here?"

He shrugged and joined me in gazing across the lake. I thought back to the countless adventures I had with him. He was always such a good guy. I still couldn't believe he was a son of Are-sorry Mars. He was so kind and caring. He was always the first to comfort people, a little awakened, sure but once you get to know the guy you'll find he's the bravest person ever. A good archer too. Gods, I really did miss him and the others. Actually I missed the good old times so much it scared me. My mind drifted to the time he got caught in a Chinese finger trap. Ha, the good old times...

"I just saw you sitting alone and thought you might want some company," Frank said letting me replace the frown that had appeared on my face into a small smile. Frank glanced at me and I was thankful for the hood I wore. He may not be able to tell my smile was fake on its own but if he saw my eyes he might of.

"Also, I thought I'd warn you," he said calmly. "The girls are on to you, especially Annabeth."

I probably looked like a gaping fish. "On to me?" Please, Poseidon don't let it be what I think it is.

"Yeah, who you are, why all the newcomers hang out with you, stuff like that." Styx, I'm dead. "Hazel said she already knows who you are and tried to convince Pipes and Annabeth to back off but they seem determined."

I sighed. There would be no convincing Annabeth to back off once she put her mind to something. I palmed my face. Great, I just had to have a crush on the smartest girl in camp. Crush? What no I... you know what? This is my head why am I arguing with myself? It's not like anyone heard that, right?

       "Thanks man," I smiled at Frank. "Those two are going to killing me."

        "You sound as though you speak from experience?"

        "Well actually-" I caught myself. "Uhh..."

         "Omega," Frank nudged me. "Everyone knows you've been here before. It's no doubt you faced those girls wrath at least once."

        I laughed. Good work Perce, real great job at hiding your identity. I rolled my eyes at my own self. I fidgeted with the sand at my feet. I started to trace Greek letters out with a stick. Frank watched probably wondering what I was writing. I innerly smiled feeling lucky to be Greek instead of Roman. I remembered how bad dyslexia had been in school. I wish Chaos had given me Greek books back then. Maybe then I would have given reading a shot earlier.