Progression - Chapter 2

2 YEARS LATER...............

Two years have passed since I was born and also I have made a lot progress like for example practicing my vocal talking, my mom teaching me how to walk which by the way I'm good at, and my dad teaching me on how to wield a gun and a sword/knife......... probably normal I guess.

=====

Father: Okay son you can do it! 

Partial: Yes dad.

Father: Now hit that evil dummy! All evil must be eradicated!

Partial: Okay if you say so dad.

Then I lunged myself at the 'evil' dummy after that I swing my sword at it. I put to much power on that swing therefor the dummy's head was cut off from the rest of the body. Success.

Father: Good job son. Now you can defend yourself even if you are alone.

Partial: Thanks dad.

Father: No problem son. So wanna go for another round?

Partial: ................... Sure! let's go.

AFTER 8 TRAINING SESSIONS.............

My mother ask me and my dad on what we did today.

Father: Honey, you are not going to believe it what happened.

Mother: What happened?

Father: Our son has finally cut off the dummy's head, can you believe it.

Mother: (Screams but not loudly) Really?!

Father: Yes really.

Then they stared each other and then nodded, I think they're plotting something again. Don't worry I'm used to my parent's everyday brutal training. 

Father: Son, we have to tell you something....

Oh great, here it comes.

Father: Can yo- (Did a fake cough) Can y-

Mother: Can you survive on your own in the house?

What kind of question is that?! And also why would they ask me that question? Is this even normal at all?!

Partial: Yes.

Why did I say yes?! Did my stupid mind did on its own?!

Father: Really, I'm glad you said.

Mother: Because we got job in Germany that somebody offered to us and me and my husband will be gone for five years because of the salary and when we returned we'll have so much money!

Five years.... FIVE YEARS!? And they are going to leave me alone, here in the house for five years!? What the hell! And I'm only just a 2 years old kid! How could they do that to me, good thing I learned to walk though or I'm in a big trouble. Also that job offer is shady as hell no matter where you look at it it's very shady but it's their life not mine.

But what if a robber came into the house? What then? I ask that question to my parents.

Partial: Mother and father...

My parents: What is it dear?

Partial: What happens when an robber came breaking in the house?

My parents: Oh I'm sure you can defend yourself and also where leaving for the job right now.

Partial: [What!?]

Then my mother and father, with their things packed, head to the exit of the house and waved at me and shouting goodbye to me as they entered the suspicious black van, I think the people who gave them the job came for them. And they disappeared in matter of seconds.

Partial: Wow, that happened.

AFTER THAT FIASCO............... 

I go to my room, locked the door, turned on my computer, grab my comics and manga, and had good time while my parents are away from home.

This has been going on for two weeks and I got bags under my eyes. And also I'm just two years old kid that just got left by my parents and alone for five years in the house. I think that sums on what is happening right now, anyway, gotta go to bed because I haven't sleep for two weeks which bad for health, and for my height also.

TWO WEEKS LATER...............

 I wonder what should I choose... Marvel or DC... so hard to pick.

AFTER THAT VERY, VERY, VERY DIFFICULT CHOICE................

I exited my room and prepare my lunch. It consist of only broccoli, banana, potato (skinless and cooked), carrot (also skinless and cooked, do you even cooked these?), milk, and butter.

Itadakimasu! And then I proceed to eat my lunch. Healthy foods I know. And also the meaning for that word is 'thanks for the food' if some of you don't know.

Then I head back to my room and play 'Sekiro: Shadow Die Twice' and 'Dark Souls' on hard mode. 

Those two games are easy beat, in my opinion though.

Then after I'm done finishing and completing the game I read the manga called 'Shingeki no Kyojin', 'Death Note', 'All You Need Is Death' which has a movie adaption called 'Edge Of Tomorrow' (By the way watched it, it's good on my opinion), and 'One Punch Man' also the MC is so OP!

AFTER PROCRASTINATING INTO NOTHINGNESS..........

After I'm finished with those it's time to play some PC games particularly 'Grand Theft Auto' (The whole series of it), 'Purgatory' (The RPG Maker version, oh! by the way it has sequel to it), 'Madness Project Nexus (The classic version)', Madness PN2 (The official game, not released though), 'The Offline Dinosaur Game (When the WIFI is offline)', and 'Touhou (All the series of it).

And I have been doing that for 5 days straight with no sleep at all, I'm an otaku now.

AFTER ANOTHER PROCRASTINATING INTO THE VOID..........

After those five days with no rest I finally dropped dead on the floor and soon was met by my old friend, darkness (Cue the meme song).

ONE DAY LATER.............

When I woke up the first thing I heard was chicken doing its usual thing in the morning, now that is normal.

I wonder what my parents are doing.

MEANWHILE AT GERMANY..........

Random Guard: STOP THEM! Don't let them take the diamond and other valuable stuff!

Father: This is fun right honey.

Mother: Yes stealing the valuable stuff we're going to be rich.

BACK TO PARTIAL...........

I did a cleaning operation in the house to make sure every little thing is in its right place. And to make sure that there is no dust in every room. Damn! I got a knack for cleaning stuff despite being a two years old kid.

After that cleaning I go back to my room and read comics and manga again to pass the time because apparently if you do nothing you well get bored overtime, everyone is drunk on something you know.

Finishing 38 comics and manga I dropped dead again on my bed, that's convenient. After the morning came somebody was knocking on my door, I wonder who it is. I go to the door to greet the person who is knocking on it.

???: This is the FBI. Open up!

On second thought I'm not going to open the door. Then moments later the FBI was breaking the door, Oh s%&^!

I quickly grab my sword, knife, and pistol then jumped out of the window, ouch. I was on the second floor and having a two years old body was apparently holding me back.

I run off heading to the forest in hopes the FBI won't catch me and bring to area 51, "Not today suckers!" I shouted as I was running away from the house.

TO BE CONTINUED =====