Round 2 Mutt! - Chapter 8

I was looking over the door, waiting for the EOP government goons to come but instead of them it was a wolf that I fought back then... GET READY FOR ROUND TWO!

The wolf run at me at full speed and attacked by using its claws but I dodge it by crouching down and did a uppercut on its stomach (Is this deja vu?) and jumped back to decrease the distance between me and the mutt (Wolf). But the wolf keeps closing his distance on me then I was finally caught by one of his attacks, his bite made me feel pain but not that kind of pain that my parents force me through. I elbow the wolf's face forcing him to let go of my arm then I activated TIME SLICE making everything slow except me. In an instant I was in front of the wolf and I deliver one hundred hardest punches that I made in an instant. Then I deactivated the TIME SLICE and the wolf appearance was FUBAR and its blood is all over the floor and the wall.

I quickly fix my jacket. And there wasn't any blood on me because I dodge every inch of the wolf's blood. After that I moved to another place so the government can't tracked me and capture me while they're at it. The place that I went to is an very, very old building and it's in a forest too looks like the government can't find me here, probably. 

I then slowly drag myself on the ground thinking on what should I do.

AFTER THINKING SOME THINGS..............

Here are the list I should do so I could get stronger, faster, and more intelligent than the EOP government.

1.] EXERCISE: [STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE]

> 500 PUSH UPS

> 500 SIT UPS

> 500 PULL UPS

> 50 KILOMETER RUN

2.] PRACTICE AEROBIC CONTORTION [AGILITY AND REACTION TIME]:

> BLINDFOLD YOURSELF AND SURVIVE IN THE WOODS FOR 12 HOURS

> DODGE BULLETS FOR 15 HOURS FROM A TURRET THAT YOU FOUND IN THE OLD APARTMENT

> STRETCH YOURSELF FOR 6 HOURS

3.] READ BOOKS OR WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON INTELLECT STUFF [INTELLIGENCE AND BRAIN PROCESS]:

> WATCH YOUTUBE VIDS ON MARTIAL ARTS AND CQC TECHNIQUES

> READ BOOKS (MATH, ENG, AP, TLE, AND ETC) IN THE BASEMENT FOR 18 HOURS

=====

And I burn these list and embedded them on my mind so I can never forget it. And I started the training right now.

AFTER TRAINING [MONTAGE]..............

Partial: (Pants like hell) This is hard but if I do this for six years then I may reach the strength of a certain someone (I'm pretty sure you know who it is *Cough* bald dude *Cough*). Anyway some these training may reach for two days if I don't ignore it though. And I was sweating like hell during the training that I did hours ago.

And thus I did this for the past two years and at the same time the EOP government got the jump on me on some occasion but I successfully defeated, and humiliatingly. 

SOME HIDDEN PLACE AND ALSO TWO YEARS LATER............

After I successfully blew up one of the compounds that the EOP.G (The G is for government) it greatly reduced and dropped the economy that they have to think their economy just went down the drain after I blew up their compound, pity, they should have guarded the place more carefully but that still won't stop me because I have been training for two whole years straight.

But I can still that their goons are also getting stronger but nowhere near strong as I am. I should exercise more so I am always one step ahead of them on terms of basically in strength, agility, and intellect.

And to think these guys are multi-corporation and they're almost everywhere in the world Antarctica taken by them, Africa enslaved by them, Russia they just let the EOP.G run their system, which is rigged by the way, and even america they just agreed to these mysterious government to handle their weaponry which is nuclear weapon but I successfully took the nuclear weapon and dropped it in the ocean because I did that the world sees me as a public enemy number one even in the EOP.G sees me as the top one enemy on their list. Great! Now the whole world is against me. Fantastic!

I lay down on my bed resting body and my brain from the constant terror that the EOP.G instill on me but good thing that terror just vanished after I lost my moral for excessive killing on their goons which by the way they have a family but like I said I lost my moral and even my humanity.

There is that one time that the EOP.G made a poster about me saying "MONSTER ON LOOSE". Well thanks to them I have lost moral, humanity, and even my sanity which made me go crazy but also made me even more deadlier than before. 

Humanity gave up on me 

Thus made me a monster against the society

No more morality

Only instability  

I gave up on humanity

And so the whole world is after me

But I'll just killed them effortlessly

And partially

So they can see me killing their family

At the same time break their mentality

Psychology is psychopathy

The end of humanity.

Looks like I made a poem. I should burn these and embedded them in my brain so I will never forget my poem against humanity. Then I hear a explosion outside the building.

Partial: Looks they already found me. Took them long enough.

I grab my weapons from my bag then I exited the building revealing the 2000 soldiers at front door.

Some officials: Open fire!

Let's get started then.

TO BE CONTINUED =====