New World - Chapter 26

Soldier #94736: Corporal Hayson! We got a situation.

Hayson: Give me the sitrep.

Soldier #94736: We got a intruder and apparently he already got inside of our dimension.

Hayson: How did this happen?

Soldier #94736: He killed all of the soldiers in squad 45 and entered the portal that leads to our dimension.

Hayson: This is bad. We got enough problem as it is but now the intruder just spells more problem for us. What does he look like?

Soldier #94736: According to our surveillance bot he has a red neon eyes, black flame body, and a broken red halo above his head.

Hayson: So this thing is a supernatural type. Send in the S.E.A soldiers!

Soldier #94736: Yes sir!

Hayson: I need to contact the general maybe he knows what to do with this situation.

MEANWHILE.........  

After Partial entered the portal he saw some futuristic things.

For example that spider behemoth thing that he doesn't know the name of.

He saw some people in a weird attire, probably soldiers that he killed before.

This is what the soldiers look like:

Partial: I need to avoid those people

Partial: I need to avoid those people. Who knows how many soldier they have.

Partial quietly sneak around the defenses of the base.

He found a box then the next thing he does was natural... he hid inside the box.

None of the soldiers saw him because he hid so well.

5 MINUTES LATER............

Partial did a recon around the base and apparently this base was on a floating island.

Then he found a peculiar building, must be where the leader is.

Partial goes to the peculiar building but not before sneaking past some soldiers that where assigned to guard the building.

Partial: Why are their so many soldiers? Not to mention those giant spider behemoth that is parked outside the building, these guys must be strong.

Then he found a red door.

Partial: [Found ya.]

Partial remove the box over his body and kicked down the door.

Some soldier: Intruder alert! Open fire!

They fired at Partial but all the bullets just phase through him.

Partial: [Hmm... Should have raid the base instead of hiding in a box.]

Partial shape shift into a black flame dragon and spew some fires at the soldiers.

Partial: How do you like em apples!

But the soldiers were unaffected by the fire.

Partial: NANI!

The same soldier: Keep shooting! Contact HQ!

Other soldier: Yes sir!

Partial: Looks like I have to do this the old fashion way.

Partial brings out a melee weapon, a military knife that he stole few years back.

He kept slashing and slashing at the soldiers then a soldier fired a special weapon, Thunder Clap G69.

Partial was in pain but he didn't let the soldiers know that he is in pain.

The soldier who fired it: This thing isn't working.

Partial was now piss off.

He stop time and cut all of the soldiers who were inside the room but leaving single soldier alive because he seems like the leader of this place.

Then deactivated his powers.

???: Who are you?!

Partial: I'm Partial, not nice to meet you.

???: Not nice to meet you too.

Partial: So care to explain why you destroyed my favorite shop?

???: What shop?

Partial: You know what I'm talking about!

???: Hmm... Oh! That shop. We destroyed because we got nothing else to do.

Partial: So you destroyed it because you were bored?

???: Not exactly but close enough.

Partial is this close to snap.

Partial: What's your name?

Hayson: Hayson. The name is Hayson.

Partial: Okay Hayson, I'm going to count to five and if it reaches zero, YOU'RE DEAD.

Partial starts the countdown.

Hayson just stands, there not caring if he dies or not.

Then Hayson threw a flash grenade and Partial was stunned by it.

After few seconds passed Hayson disappeared.

Partial: S^%$!

Then he heard people screaming at the hallway, probably some soldiers.

Partial escapes through the window by phasing through it.

Partial: [Gotta find some safe place in this world, who knows how powerful this nation is.]

Then disappeared into the sky.

TO BE CONTINUED