Exploring Jupiter - Chapter 19

I opened my eyes and I once again see my old friend, hello darkness. Have you come to talk to me once again (Okay, jokes aside).

PARTIAL POV

Alright where am I? Usually when I open my eyes I wake up into the real world.

Then I saw my favorite thing, manga and comic.

Both of those things started to fade away from me.

No! Come back!

Then I woke up.

IN THE REAL WORLD........ 

Partial: Damn. I will never ever sleep again, because that nightmare will always hunt me.

I rose up from my rock bed. I look to my surroundings.

Partial: Hmm... I'm still in Jupiter. At least no EOP.G on my ass, those persistent bastards.

I walked to who knows where. I have no destination at all. I mean sure I get to see Jupiter and even landed on its surface but it's boring.

No people to talk to. No eye agents to slice and dice. In short it's boring. Maybe I should go back to Earth because it's more fun there than in here, the killing I mean.

Partial: I'll go back but first I need to visit the Jupiter's most tourist spot, the Great Big Red Spot, one last time.

5 MINUTES LATER.........

Partial: This thing is one of the most largest tornadoes that I have ever seen.

The tornado, which it doesn't affect him at all, is beautiful. Minus the danger part.

Partial: Okay. Now I'm visiting it, time to go back home.

Partial teleport himself back to Earth and there is a surprise back at home. It's the EOP.G, not surprising at all considering they did this trick back then, and they're attacking him. But Partial dodge the bullets easily. Then Partial punched the ground creating a massive shock wave that made the armed forces fly through the sky. 

Partial: At least I'm back stronger than before.

Then Partial made himself invisible to sneak out of the battlefield. Partial went to New York. The land of ignorance or what they said.

Partial found an apartment but it's abandoned.

Partial: This place is my home.

Then Partial settle himself. He lied down on one of the beds and slept for the whole day.

Because he's tired as hell. And he doesn't want to deal with the EOP.G. 

Partial: [I think being a lazy is good thing.]

He thought to himself finally closing his eyes... then he realize he doesn't want to sleep because of the nightmare back at Jupiter.

Partial: Maybe killing some eye agents or exploding some compounds will kill my boredom.

Then he set off on a new journey on screwing the life of the EOP.G.

=== TO BE CONTINUED ===