A Debt To Pay - Chapter 12

Partial: Man! My head hurts.

As soon as I get up from the ground the next thing I see are bottles of vodka piled all over the room. I think I partied hard yesterday. I should clean this though, a little messy for me. While I was in the middle of cleaning the bottles of vodka I heard a knock on the door.

Partial: [I hope it isn't the eye agents or else I'm screwed.]

I peek through the hole with the glass on it (I don't what it is called) to see the person before I open the door.

???: Hey Partial! Pay your debts already!

Partial: [Oh! It's just the landlord.... oh Providence! I don't have any money] Uhmm... Just a sec!

Landlord: If you don't payed your debts now, I will bashed through your door with my shotgun.

Partial: Alright! Alright! I'll payed it already!

AFTER PARTIAL PARTIALLY PAYED HIS DEBT............ 

Landlord: ..... This isn't enough.

Partial: [Nani!]

Landlord: (Sigh) You know the rules right Partial?

Partial: I know....

Landlord: ......

I suddenly bashed my landlord's head and jumped out through the window to escape the carnage. I run away as fast as my legs can take me. I ran so fast that already broke the sound barrier trying to escape the landlord.

Partial: I hope this is far enough so that the landlord can't get to me.

Then I realize I was in front of a EOP.G compound and oh boi they're armed to teeth. And they saw me, great. 

EAG (Eye Agent) 1: Intruder alert! Call reinforcements because the terrorist is here!

EAG 2: Call in the L337 Sentinels! 

Then they started to shoot at me from every direction. And also what the hell are the sentinels? Must be a new unit that they concocted or something.

EAG 3: They will arrive in five minutes!

Great! So now I have to fight these so called 'L337 Sentinel'. I hope they can entertain me because I'm bored.

EAG 2: Keep shooting! Don't let up!

And this is where I attack them. Activate TIME SLICE. Then everything slows down except for Partial. Making him even more deadlier than before because time is on his side, literally and metaphorically. All of them are, not trying at all, shooting at me hoping that they would get a shot on me but that is not going to happen because they could only see my afterimages. I grab a sword from the eye agent who is focusing on my afterimages and slice his head off. 

TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING 

After Partial slaughtered everyone, and spilling all over the place, he destroyed the compound so the EOP.G will be hindered in whatever they were doing like concocting horrid monsters.

....... I don't have a home anymore. Now what do I do?

TO BE CONTINUED =====