Getting Stronger - Chapter 18

It's been three months since I made the moon my home. I found out that I don't need to eat, drink, or sleep at all. No more human necessity for me I guess. 

(PARTIAL POV)

I was watching the news although the reception is not good I mean look at it! It's always static and I rarely get any shows at all not even news. And here I thought the reception is fast because I'm so close to the satellite apparently that's not the case.

Partial: What should I do now?

And at that moment looks like a sign appeared.

I was on the channel science for smart people and I saw they're reporting about planets. The heaviest planet in our solar system is Jupiter.

Now that I think about it I'm neglecting training despite being a Evil God and all. It doesn't mean I'm going to get any stronger because I'm slacking off.

Partial: I found my training grounds.

I head outside of the spaceship and ready myself to launch into the planet Jupiter. In 3...2...1... BLAST OFF!!!

The moment I jump on the surface of the moon it cracked into another piece. Now there are three pieces of the moon orbiting around earth.

There is no gravity in space so I let my jump take me to Jupiter because I can't teleport when I have not been there in the first place. And if I force myself to teleport there I might end up in the surface of the sun and I can't have that.

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY PARTIAL TALKING TO HIMSELF WHILE FLYING THROUGH SPACE.....

Partial: Woah! That's a very big planet. And I'm falling in it.

BOOOM!!!!!

(PARTIAL POV)

Looks like I made it... and look at this large crater that I made. Any normal human beings won't survive that but I'm not a normal human beings, not anymore. 

So let's start the training. 

Where is my list? I think it's in my pocket. 

5 MINUTES LATER...........

Found it!

=====

1.] EXERCISE: [STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE]

> 500 PUSH UPS

> 500 SIT UPS

> 500 PULL UPS

> 50 KILOMETER RUN

2.] PRACTICE AEROBIC CONTORTION [AGILITY AND REACTION TIME]:

> BLINDFOLD YOURSELF AND SURVIVE IN THE WOODS FOR 12 HOURS

> DODGE BULLETS FOR 15 HOURS FROM A TURRET THAT YOU FOUND IN THE OLD APARTMENT

> STRETCH YOURSELF FOR 6 HOURS

3.] READ BOOKS OR WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ON INTELLECT STUFF [INTELLIGENCE AND BRAIN PROCESS]:

> WATCH YOUTUBE VIDS ON MARTIAL ARTS AND CQC TECHNIQUES

> READ BOOKS (MATH, ENG, AP, TLE, AND ETC) IN THE BASEMENT FOR 18 HOURS

=====

So many memories... only bad ones though.

Okay, time to start this training.

And so Partial has been doing these for the past 3 years and you could say he is stronger than 10,000,000,000 supernova, faster than tachyon itself, and smarter than God himself.

Don't ask how.

TO BE CONTINUED =====