Surviving In The Forest - Chapter 3

AFTER THE ESCAPE FROM THE FBI AND HEADED TO THE FOREST.............

No, no, NO! I forgot to bring my comics and my manga. I can't survive in the forest without those things, at least I have my phone.

Man, my parents are gonna be super pissed if they heard that the house is now a government property, or is it government property in the first place? I mean saw a corpse lying down in the ground in the basement which I don't question because it seems normal, that's what my parents used to say to me.

Anyway, I'm wondering why I am being tracked down by the government I mean I'm just a two year old who is just being an lazy ass by reading some comics, manga, or even playing those PC games, which by the way is on hard mode even in Minecraft. 

Enough about contemplating on my existence, time to survive in the forest by being a survivalist or something along those lines.

I first planned on what materials I should gather first before the sun decides to become an asshole by covering it's sunlight by hiding somewhere and turning the world back to the dark age, which I'm not fan of. 

Wood (For wall) & Leaves (For roof), shelter, food & water, and weapons, time to use those survival knowledge that my parents taught me.

AFTER GATHERING ALL THE NECESSARY MATERIALS..........

I then build a hut by using some woods as the wall and leaves as the roof. 

1 HOUR LATER.........

I am done building the hut then next thing on my list is food and conveniently there is a river right beside me. I'm going to build a fishing rod to catch some fishes and become a food to me.

AFTER CRAFTING THE FISHING ROD.......

There it's done now to catch some fish. I head over to the river. I swing my fishing rod on the river hoping to catch some fish because my stomach is... (Grumbles) yeah, that.

I waited for two hours and there is nothing. I waited for another two hours....... (My fishing rod caught something) yes! I caught something. I pulled rod with all of my strength just to catch one fish and oh boi it is big.

Partial: I caught something and this thing is ginormous.

Then I prepare fire using all the remaining woods. I try to remember what my father taught on how to make a fire using wood.

FLASHBACKKKKKK............

Father: Okay son, this is how you make a fire using wood.

My father then spins the wood on the other wood so fast it burned the second, and also his hand.

Father: Haaaaaahhh! Fire!

FLASHBACK ENDDD.............

Thank you for teaching that dad. Then I grab two woods and spin the first one over to the second one. I did that for 7 minutes.

Partial: Yes! Finally!

Then piece the fish with my pointy wood and hang over it on the fire waiting for it to be cooked. 

I can hear the sizzling sound coming from the fish, it smells delicious. After the fish was cooked I grab it and eat it making me full after I ate it, yum.

Then I go to sleep on my humble abode.

ONE DAY LATER............

I woke up and the first thing I see is a wolf, at least it's not a bear or else I'm dead meat, literally. The wolf is growling preparing itself to attack and devour me after I'm dead but sorry I'm not going let you have free meal over me. I ready my knife that I'm pulling out in my pocket and prepare to block any attack from the wolf. I waited for the wolf to attack me first. Then he attack straight on. I dodge by moving to the side and while I'm at it slicing the wolf's eyes rendering him blind, now you got only one eye you mutt. The wolf was clearly angry because you can see the veins popping out from his head, this is not going to end well. The wolf run at me at full speed and did a barrage of attack coming from its paw, how the is this wolf so fast I can't barely even see its attack due to him moving at speed that is similar to a race car. Thank God to all of my father's training that me strong and fast. I, barely, dodge all of the wolf's attack bit I seem to have no injuries on me. This battle attrition goes on for 25 minutes, I think wolf is abnormal considering any normal humans can't see it not me though I can see the wolf perfectly. I need to end this so I slice one of the wolf legs and even making it retreat back to the forest. I can finally rest now. I wash off the blood of the wolf from my clothes and immediately go to bed in my hut.

ANOTHER DAY LATER......... 

"Thank the Lord for giving me another day live amen" then I proceeded the day like yesterday and this is has been going on for three years making me five years already though I didn't celebrate my birthday considering my parents aren't around. I think they died or something anyway moving on.

I exited the hut and the next thing I saw shocked me. The government is right in my doorstep......... Crap!

TO BE CONTINUED =====