President's Death - Chapter 14

AFTER HOURS OF FEELING PAIN.................

Partial: At least my body is getting stronger in muscles and it actually wasn't that compared before it was hell but now the pain of exercising has been reduced.

I have been doing that for who knows how long. And Partial just realize today is the day.

Partial: Oh yeah. Gotta get my stuff ready.

He then stands up from the floor that he was lying down. He goes to his armory, that clearly belongs to the EOP.G, and picked out the weapons that he needed for the assassination of the president of who knows what. 

Deagle... checked, odachi sword... checked, AK-47... checked, etc.

AFTER HE WAS DONE PICKING OUT THE WEAPONS...............

Partial: Okay. I think that's all the weapons that I need if those idiots decides to be smart with me.

After he was done talking to himself he activated his chameleon ability because doesn't want to be caught the moment he steps out of the building. He opens the door and leaves the building and while he is at it he left a surprise if the eye agents decide to bash through the door of the building.

And also he is never coming back to the building because he is going to hide in a another location after the assassination of the president. 

TWO HOURS LATER...............

Partial pulls out some sort of tracking device and this thing isn't physical, it's in his head kind of a mental tracking device. After he was waiting for something his head blip.

Partial: [The president is close about 30 meters from my designated location. Gotta move, and fast.]

As soon he said that he move to the president's location. His speed rivals to that of a jet plane or 400 meter per second. 20 meters... 10 meters... and closing in. The distance between Partial and the president is about 7 or 6 meters apart and there are a lot of eye agents guarding the president. About 20 of them. Jeez! Talk about overkill. I move in closer but not without taking out the 4 guards using my shuriken and hitting them dead center on the head. Of course it alerted every eye agent in the vicinity and the president is running away escorted by 8 eye agents leaving only 8 stopping me, bad move bois. The eight of them fires at me but of course I dodge them all with ease and at the same time firing my deagle at the two eye agents. Better make it fast because the president is escaping. The six of them all take cover but they kept firing at me and with no precision at all because they can't see if their heads are behind the cars. I quickly threw my shurikens at them the moment they peek out of the car. I took down four of them, nice. Then I was running out of time so I charged in with my odachi sword. The two eye agents kept firing at me but I either dodge the attack or deflected it back them and it killed one of them, only one left. I did a triple jump on to the car and slice his head off. Spilling blood all over the place. The president already escaped but not without me putting a tracker in his suit. I will not stop until I kill the president of the EOP.G.

8 HOURS LATER.....................

Partial: [Where is this guy going anyway? Washington D.C? New York? Or New Mexico?]

AFTER ANOTHER 8 HOURS OF WAITING AND ME PROCRASTINATING............

Partial: [New Mexico? Does he have a bunker over there or something? Doesn't matter since I'm going to kill him anyway.]

Partial watch as the president's car enter the compound. Damn! This place got some serious defenses not gonna lie. But I'm going to infiltrated it anyway. I activated my cloaking ability destroyed the cameras and sneak attacked the guards. 

There is a vent, convenient. I entered it and proceed to find the president. 

AFTER 4 MINUTES OF CRAWLING ON THE VENT..................

Partial: [I found him.]

There were literally 20 eye agents and some armored infantry guarding this guy. They must be expecting me I think. I activated TIME SLICE and everything went slow including time and everything around it. I entered the facility and quickly shoot all the eye agents but not the armored infantry because they have... you know armor. I dismantled their armor and put my deagle in their heads killing them with a head shot. All that left now is the president. I pointed my gun at him and pulled the trigger. BAM!!!

Then I escape using the same way that entered in this facility. I got out but not without putting the explosives in the bunker/compound.

Partial: Then his life is now extinguished.

I activated my CHAMELEON ability and find a hideout because this will spread like a wildfire in the media and spreading it through the news on the citizen's TV.

TO BE CONTINUED =====