Ending the Eye Of Providence Government - Chapter 20

After some time of thinking I decided to stop the EOP.G. Because they are pain my ass and also they are irritating me beyond belief.

==================

Partial: Alright, time to end this evil government.

Partial rose from his bed and grab his essential tools, weapons. He run down the stairs and bash open the door. Then he shot everyone who looks like a eye agent.

AFTER 25 MINUTES OF SLAUGHTER FEST............

Evil dude: Hurry fire at hi-

His head was dismantled from his body.

"He killed the corporal! Open fire!" some eye agent said as I mow down their ranks. Also my mission is to kill and remove the EOP.G from the face of the planet starting in America.

The army just arrived apparently they are working for the EOP.G. 

Partial: Looks like I have to kill them too.

PARTIAL POV

I run at them at full speed dodging or deflecting any bullets that may come in contact with me. Even if the bullets touch me they will just phase through to me because of my intangibility. And I like dodging or deflecting the bullets back at the enemies, makes me a badass. 

As I was slicing and shooting the enemies they decided to bring in the big guns, Blackhole Blaze TH32. The weapon that ironically give me these powers... and they are using it against me.

Once the super weapon is charged they fired it at me it hit me but it just phase through me. They were all shocked at this. I then crush them by increasing the gravity by 30,000 times and the distance is 60,000 kilometers.

Partial: I'm pretty sure this will, almost, kill all of them.

I look at my surroundings and was not surprise by the result. Everything was crushed flat. And then I realize I destroyed my apartment.

Partial: That's it! I'm pissed off.

I teleport at the surface of the moon. What I did will really wiped out all of the EOP.G, and the humanity. I raised both of my arms and slam them together then the planet was crush into a flat sphere, or circle.

Then everyone died.

I win.

I'm the only one who survive.

And I'm alone.

What will I do?

=== TO BE CONTINUED  ===