Awareness And A New Alternate Universe - Chapter 21

It's has been million years since I destroyed the planet Earth, did you know the planet was also called Gaia. Yeah, that's completely irrelevant.

==================

Partial: (Sigh) I have been lying on the surface of the moon for who knows how long. Hey reader what do you think I should do? Yeah I know you're there..... I think I'm going crazy because there is nobody to talk to. (Sigh)

Partial: And I explored the whole universe and guess what, there is no aliens! That's bull$%^&! Author don't censor my swearing!

Author: F^^% you!

Partial: Anyway, can you believe it. No aliens. Now that's weird, excluding my Evil God powers and such.  

Partial: What should I do? Hmm.....

30 MINUTES LATER............

Partial: I think I should train my body or practice my powers because there is not enough!!!

And so Partial train his body and practice his powers for another million years.

Because of that, he was beyond God... he broke the limit. And he also discovered that he can go to another universe, an alternate one.

And he just discovered it thousand years ago and he mastered it going through another universe, a peaceful one.

He left his old universe because it's boring. Nobody can talk to can make you crazy and more.

Partial: This is the shortest story that the author made. I think he just had a writer's block or something along those lines. And also I'm in a apartment in the new universe that I stumble upon. Very peaceful because there is no eye agents. Yes!

Partial: And if want suggestion on what should I do in this new universe, excluding killing or destroying the planet, like a normal life or something comment now! If anybody is reading this book at all. Well, cue the TO BE CONTINUED.

=== TO BE CONTINUED ===