Backfired - Chapter 16

I can only see darkness. My old friend. Anyway I was sleeping when suddenly I was hit by bucket of cold water. I woke up... and I was strapped to a chair. Don't tell me this is a electric chair.

???: You are awake now.

Partial: Yeah sure captain obvious. Where am I?

???: You are in hell.

Partial: Are we in underground secret laboratory?

???: ..............

Partial: I thought so.

???: Okay fine, we're in secret underground lab.

Partial: Are you going to experiment on me? or kill me?

???: Why would we do that?

Partial: I don't know, because I killed your president and commit mass genocide on your evil government.

???: Hey! We're not evil, it's the way we are. We're humans after all.

Partial: So what are going to do to me?

???: We are going to torture you.

Partial: How fun... not, this is going to hurt so badly.

???: Indeed it is. Okay bring in the torture tools.

Partial: Oh boi.

(Cue the torture days)

Day 1 =====

The scientist, why are they here exactly?, grabbed the chainsaw, turned it on, and stab it through my stomach. This has been going on for 6 hours. After that they dip my head in a hot, same temperature as a lava, water. Feeling the pain and drowning me. This has been going on for another 6 hours. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. Then they shot my leg using a pistol 50 times. The pain is unbearable. Finally it stop, not. After that they strapped me in a chair, put a metal hat on my head, and flip the switch. I felt the lightning bolt except 100 times worst. Then they left me like that for 12 hours.

Day 2 =====

The same thing happened except they crank it up a notch.

Day 3 =====

They drowned me in the same hot water only this time it's electrified.

Day 4 =====

They heated up the chainsaw to lava temperature and used it on me. That hurts like hell.

Day 7 =====

They used the same method.

Day 19 =====

I can't feel anything. Help!

Day 26 =====

They won't stop. STAPH!!!

Day 33 =====

I'm dead..... on the inside.

Day 69 =====

................................

Day 135 =====

%$$%^^%%##$$%%##$!!!

Day 245 =====

%^%^$%$%NO#$$%^%^^%^%MORE!!!^^&^&

Day 598 =====

352535644757585885833744879043!!!

Day 698 =====

WHY WON'T I DIE!?

Day 936 =====

SOMETHING EVOLVE INSIDE OF ME........ IT'S PAIN!!!

Day 1000 =====

They started to use a new method on torturing me. And its to use their newest technology, Blackhole Blaze TH32........... They strapped in a another chair and aimed the super weapon against me. I think it's time they killed me.......................... But it backfired. Instead of killing me it gave me powers that is beyond human. And I transcended from human to a GOD. A evil one. I used my newfound abilities. I teleport outside the secret lab and made it levitate high in the sky. And smash it into ground killing everyone who is inside. 

I teleport to my secret base... all of it has been ransacked, and they called me a thief. I needed a time out and teleport to the surface of the moon. Apparently I don't need oxygen to breathe. I sigh. 

I wandered around the surface of the moon and saw a spaceship, I think it's from during the cold war. I entered it. I found a mirror and all I saw was this. 

Partial: Damn! I look badass

TO BE CONTINUED =====