New Life - Chapter 5

ONE DAY LATER........

Good morning New York. I opened the window and saw this horrid scene, there was smoke everywhere and I can't even see on what the heel is going on. Doesn't matter I need to prepare breakfast though because I'm starving like hell.

ONE COOKING LATER.........

There it's done. And now time to eat this delicious breakfast which consist of egg, bacon, hotdog, and rice. This is going to be one heck of a feast. Itadakimasu! and then ate it with a happy expression which I like.

Then I'll do the dishes and head off on where the closest school is.

ONE DISH WASHING LATER.............

And done. Now time to prepare my clothes,with a hood because I like those people who wear hood makes them badass and powerful in my opinion though. After I'm done wearing I head to the exit of the building and walked down the sidewalk. 

After awhile I felt everyone is staring at me. Is it because I'm a five year old kid or maybe I'm not with parents. Then soon some people approach me and expression on their faces spells trouble I can feel it. Then the three gangsters drag me into an alleyway, bad move.

Gangster 1: Alright give me everything you have.

I just stared at the gangster who is right in front of me then I sigh. I reached for my pocket.

Partial: I don't have anything mister.

I acted hoping they would leave me alone but I doubt that will ever happen.

Gangster 1: Just give me something like your clothes.

Okay. it's official, this guy is a pedophile. I'm done acting and pulled a knife slice his neck. The bloods are spilling out of his neck. The two of his comrade were shocked to see a five year old to have a knife.

Gangster 2: Why yo-

I cut off his sentence just like I cut off his head from his body, hmmm.... I could be a comedian or something like that. Anyway back to these bozos.

Gangster 3: I will kill you.

The third one pulls out a gun and shot it right in front of my face. But thanks to my natural dodge it didn't hit me. I did a uppercut on his face stunning him and stumbling him. 

Gangster 3: Wha-

I grab the gun and did the same thing that he did, shot it right in front of his face. There is bullet hole in his head and his blood were dripping out from it. I heard some one scream. I quickly escape the scene so nobody can find who I am. Good thing I have hood on. Then I proceeded to find the school after that fiasco.

3 HOURS LATER.......   

I tried to ask for some directions but like the title says they just ignored me, what the hell!? I saw a bench and sat down on it contemplating on why I am alive at all. Sigh is all I can say through my mouth. 

ANOTHER 3 HOURS LATER.........

Finally I found the school. It's just right in front of my house. What the hell?! I need to fix my navigation skills anyway I entered the school. Hmm... weird there are no guards here, I wonder why. I headed to the principal office to ask him if I can join this school. He looks at me weirdly but then accepted my request. He ask me question.

Principal: Where your parents?

Partial: [Quick! I need to lie or else I won't be enrolling in this school]

Partial: They died. [Is that the best you can do?! And you said it with a straight face!]

Principal: Okay, you can enroll in this academy.

Partial: [Wait! That worked, very convenient]

Principal: The school will start tomorrow, don't be late.

Partial: Yes sir.

Principal: Please just call me Swizzle.

Partial: Okay sir Swizzle bye bye now.

Then I head to the exit of the building and go to my home, which is right in front of it, then I bring out my comics and manga that I bought yesterday and read them until I fall asleep. Can't wait for this school and what it will offer to me.

Then I was greeted by my old friend, Darkness (Cue the meme song).

TO BE CONTINUED =====