Kill To Get Strong - Chapter 11

I was sneaking in a EOP.G compound when all of a sudden this is a trap and they ambush me from all sides. I quickly take cover from using that conveniently place metal box over there. They just kept firing at me with no stop at all.

I activated TIME SLICE so I can dodge the bullets and effectively kill all the eye agents in the room. Another eye agent came in at my rear. I took my gun and aimed it behind me and killing the eye agent who is about to stab my heart.

I deactivated TIME SLICE and move on to the next room. I was greeted yet again by another squad of eye agents. They started to fire at me. I grab the nearest sword and I either blocked it or deflected it against them.

Some of them died because I deflected some bullets towards them. They stopped firing and they needed to reload. I lunged at them stopping them from reloading their guns and smgs. I grab the nearest eye agent and break its neck. Then the next I stab the eye agent in its body and slice it up revealing some of the insides. 

There was only one eye agent now... and he is trying to escape but Partial isn't having any of that. He grab the sword from a dead eye agent and throws it like a javelin. It hit the eye agent's head and the wall behind it created a large crack. Did I forgot to mention that Partial has an abnormal strength that can bend even the most strongest metal known to man. He acquired that strength because of his constant hardcore training.

Anyway back to the story. He then moves on to the next room and was greeted again by a squad of eye agents. This is going to be a long day.

AFTER SLAUGHTERING ALL OF THE EYE AGENTS INSIDE THE COMPOUND.............

Finally Partial reached the final room, the boss room. The boss is the one who is maintaining the chain of command in the EOP.G army. If Partial kills him then all of the chain of command will go down the drain.

He kick the door open making some loud noises too. There were two agents but they seemed different than the other eye agents. They have a mask, a triangular with an eye in the middle that lights in the front and it's color is neon green. They seemed to be a new version of the EOP.G army.

"Kill him!" said the scared person who is maintaining the chain of command, now wonder he is behind the defense... he is coward. The two newly agents rushed at me at an unbelievable speed but they are nowhere near my speed though. Both of them attack me at the same time by slicing my head off. I dodge it by crouching down and attacking the left newly agent by doing an uppercut sending him through the roof. The other one back away, bad move. I grab my sword and threw it at him like a javelin he dodge it but Partial isn't aiming at him instead he was aiming at the coward person. The sword was stuck to his head. I made a smug look at the newly agent. 

The newly agent kept fighting me despite his coward superior is dead. He is throwing everything he has against me but I completely dodge them all. He was about to stab my head but I grab his arm to make him let go of the sword I the kick it right back at him aiming for his head. He couldn't dodge it because I was holding his hand and so he was stabbed by the sword in the head making him dead.

Partial: Mission complete.

I then escape through the vents and head home from the bloody battlefield. And then I drink vodka to celebrate after my mission is complete. Then I was drunk and puke my drink and slept on the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED =====