Kindergarten Life - Chapter 6

I groaned as I woke up from my bed that has a spider on it. I blast it into smithereens using my gun that I was holding while I was asleep, just in case if somebody decides to break in and become a smartass. Anyway I do my usual thing like yesterday.

AFTER THE USUAL THING........

And that's where I button it and done fully set uniform, I hope this is the right school uniform because I forgot to ask the principal on what should I wear during the school time.

Anyway time to go to school.

AFTER HE EXITED AND ENTERED THE SCHOOL............

I felt some stares again just like yesterday, I hope it isn't some gangsters or something. I dashed to the entrance of the school not taking any chances at all. Then after I closed door behind me I was met with a teacher.

Teacher: Are you new here sweetie?

Partial: [Huh, what should I say?] Yes.

Teacher: Then your classroom number must be.......

Partial: [Must be what?]

Teacher: C - 3

Partial: Well I'll be going there now see ya.

Then I immediately dashed to where my classroom is because I want to be early as soon as possible. I finally reached the classroom, I entered it. There isn't to many students just only five though, weird. 

I sat down in a chair which near the window because why not. Then the student right in front of me ask me some questions.

???: Pssst!

Partial: What?

Lopper: The name's Lopper what's yours?

Partial: Partial.

Lopper: Hello Partial want to eat lunch together after the class is done?

Partial: Sure. Whatever you say bud.

Lopper: Great.

Then the teacher came in and it looks like he's angry, I mean you can see his veins popping out on his head.

Arpan: Alright my name is Arpan Kline and all of you will be following strict rules, also I'm your homeroom teacher.

Partial: [Okay]

Arpan: Okay it's your turn to introduce yourself. You kid you will be the first to introduce.

Lopper: Okay *Walks to the front*. My name is Lopper Trell and I like to read comic books.

Partial: [Woah! Seriously! We have the same hobby, nice!]

Arpan: Okay next!

AFTER THE INTRODUCTION..........

Arpan: Okay, you're the last one boy.

Partial: [Guess it's my turn now] *Walks to the front*. My name is Cephas Partial and if anyone of you try to be smartass around me your dead got that.

The whole class: (Whoa this kid got some balls)

Arpan: Uhmm.... Okay, the introduction is over. Let's go with rules.

AFTER THE RULES AND CLASS..........

Lopper: Let's go to the cafeteria Partial.

Partial: *Lazily nods*.

Both of them got to the cafeteria and saw a long line, damn. Looks like we're going to be here for a long, long time. 

AFTER THAT LONG, LONG TIME...........

Lopper: Finally! We can order now.

Partial: Damn line. Next time I will be early this time.

I ordered some simple food like broccoli or something along those line. After that I sat down and ate my food peacefully...... as if that will ever happen to me. Some big dude, possibly a bully, approach me and said "Give me your lunch or I will beat you down wishing you were never born". I was shocked by this, I mean who let this man in. Must be a complete moron that this is a school and this here is a kindergarten for five year old kids.

Lopper: ............

Lopper just stayed silent and probably scared because of this man's buff arms, I swear he's on steroids 24/7. I answered back to him.

Partial: Why don't you go f%^& yourself.

Lopper and the rest of the students here were shocked to see me swear at this moron. 

Moronic Idiot: What did you say?

Saying that while he is angry and his veins are popping out, literally. I answered again.

Partial: How about we duke it out hah.

Moronic Idiot: This kid is insane, no matter I will win anyway.

Seriously!? A five year old against a 20 year old man oh let's not forget he's buffed too, I think this is going to be less easy. Both of us go outside while students watched us.

Moronic Idiot: Just so you know I'm not responsible for yo-

I immediately throw a punch at his face so hard his nose bleeds from it. "You little prick" after he said that he throw a punch, a strong one but not fast though. So I easily dodge that one and did a roundhouse kick on his face. I knocked him out unconscious, looks like I win. Then the guards came in. Too late pal, I already beat this guy to hell. Then the guards ask me some question, actually millions of them oh boi this is going to take a while. 

AFTER THE MILLION QUESTIONS.............

Thank God the questions are over, I feel like I want to suicide. After he class is done I went home to get some rest after this awful, horrible day that I experience. 

I went to my apartment and was greeted by a single FBI agent, oh no.

TO BE CONTINUED =====